chapter 4

The smile that melts my heart

It was lunch time and you stuck by Youngmin's side. Or more like, Youngmin didn't leave you and you didn't argue about it.

You followed him to his usual lunch spot with Boyfriend. Now more than ever, the girls were giving you evil glares. You just ignored them.

You sat down with Youngmin to your right and Minwoo to your left.

The boys were talking happily and you were there silently eating your food with your head down.

"Let's play truth or dare! And you have to join too" Jeongmin said pointing at me.

"Truth or dare?" Jeongmin asked Kwangmin.
"Dare" he said confidently.
"I dare you too..." Jeongmin thought for a bit. His face lit up with an idea. "I dare you, mister cool cat, to do some aegyo in front of some girls!"
"Come on! I'm horrible at aegyo!" Kwangmin whined.
"Can't help it, you chose dare dude"

Kwangmin stood up and went in the middle of the room. Girls were giggling and swooning over him. He then puffed his cheeks, placed one finger on his right cheek and cutely asked "Am I cute?"

Girls started laughing, not over how cute he is but more on how he funny his failed aegyo was.

Kwangmin went back to his seat to find all of boyfriend including you laugh. He was fine with it though, he noticed how extra happy his brother was knowing that you were laughing.

Minwoo stood up and said "I'll show you how it's done!". He stood up and motioned the same movement as his friend. He gained comments such as "He's adorable!" "MINWOO BE MY BOYFRIEND!" and "Do more aegyo!". You heard all the fangirls shriek and screamed over them.

Kwangmin then pointed Donghyun. "TRUTH OR DARE?". Kwangmin seemed hyper now, like a kid who has had too much sugar.

"Dare" he said with a grin.
"Then go to the middle of the cafeteria and imitate a clown for a minute."

Donghyun stood up and did exactly what Kwangmin said. He earned some weird looks but since most of the girls love him, he mostly got "Oppa is jjang!" and "Donghyun is so funny!"

Basically everyone was laughing at Donghyun, mostly Boyfriend.

When he went back to his seat, he asked Youngmin "Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Why do you like her?" Donghyun asked Youngmin hesitantly. The whole table knew that 'her' meant you.

"It's simple. I first noticed ---- because of her art skills. Her drawings made me fall for her. More and more, I would notice her. She's hardworking, she doesn't give up, she's nice, she beautiful and she takes any kind of school work seriously. She reminds me of everything a perfect girl would be. Simply amazing." he said with a genuine voice. Boyfriend just stood there amazed by his answer, while you looked down to your lap, too scared to look at him.

He saw your reaction and quickly asked truth or dare to Minwoo to avoid making you feel uncomfortable. He chose dare and danced a silly dance in the cafeteria. While everyone was concentrated on him, you glanced at Youngmin, maybe you glanced a bit too long because he caught you. He smiled at you and you simply smiled back to then shifted your gaze back to Minwoo. You laughed at how ridiculous he looked like at the moment.

You felt this weird feeling in your stomach. Like butterflies were roaming inside. Your heart was beating slightly faster than it's usual speed. It was almost the same feeling from when you heard Yesung sing, but this time it was stronger. You decided to dismiss the feeling, because for once, you were laughing with some friends. It was a moment where you were truly happy at school.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Happy chapter :D