Chapter 3

The smile that melts my heart

Monday morning was the worst. Girls from left and right would give you deadly glares, gossip and spread the most horrible rumours about you and some went to the extent to vandalizing your books, locker, bag.

You were in class alone and drawing when Yesung arrived. You carefully prepared yourself if he was going to do anything. He just leaned on the door frama and a smirk appeared on his face. He closed the door behind him and made his way to where you were seated and sat on your desk. You were scared so you slowly back away. Yesung realized it and trapped you. He had both his legs on each side of the chair and his hands were against the back of the chair. You couldn't move even if you tried, him being on top of you gave him a big advantage. You knew that you wouldn't be able to kick him because your legs were locked in place and if you punched him, it would be useless because you weren't that strong.

"How about we continue where we were last time?" his smirk even wider than before.
"S-Stop. W-we're at sc-school." your voice was shaky. You took a deep breath and said "I can scream and people will know" you said in hope that he would stop.
"And why would I stop?" he said while landing small kisses around your neck.
Those kisses gave you bad shivers down your spine, you just wanted him to stop. "S-stop" you managed to say.
"what?"
"S-stop I'll do anything. Please stop" you pleaded with tears threatening to come out.
He stopped and looked into your eyes. "Stop seeing him."
"who?" you managed to say in a whisper.
"Youngmin"

Before you could ask further questions, Yesung got pushed off of you while you landed on the ground. It was him again. Your 'prince' as he called himself.

Youngmin looked like he was ready to beat Yesung up. But Yesung just stood up, winked at you and left.

Those tears that were threatening to come out finally escaped. Youngmin rushed to your side and hugged you. You let the tears go as you snuggled into Youngmin's shoulder.

Horrible timing as Yoona passed by the classroom and saw you both. Her face was red with anger. The papers she had in her hands started to get wrinkly because of the sudden tight grip.

"Yesung better be doing his job right" she said her jaw clenched tightly