Chapter 8

The smile that melts my heart

When it was morning, you woke up to find yourself somewhere different, your head on someone's lap, you broken ankle on a comfy pillow and voices talking in excitement. You were still half asleep and none of this information has fully registered in your brain.

Soon enough, everything registered in your mind as you bolt sitting up. You found yourself in a small airplane, with Boyfriend playing excitedly and then your eyes met Youngmin. It was his lap you were asleep on.

You felt slightly embarrassed for being the only one asleep. But embarrassment suddenly changed to confusion. Why were you here? Weren't you in the hospital? What are you doing here? Where is the plane headed? Do your parents know?

"What are we doing?" you asked hesitantly.
"She doesn't know?" asked Jeongmin while looking at Youngmin. He simply shook his head.
"Well we should all greet -----, right guys?" Jeongmin nudged the guys. "SURPRISE!!" Boyfriend screamed in excitement. You just bobbed your head to the side in confusion.

"We're going to Jeju Island. To get away from here and relax!" Minwoo hopped around like a child.
"How about my parents? Do they know?"
"Yes they do. You're parents couldn't possible say no to the guy who saved their daughter's life" Donghyun said. You nodded acknowledging what you just heard.

Suddenly, the pilot of the plain spoke through the speakers. "We'll be landing in ten minutes, please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts for your safety."

Everyone took their seat. Youngmin and you were seated next to each other in the front. Minwoo and Jeongmin were in the row behind you. While Donghyun and Kwangmin and Hyunseong were in the back.

While the plane was descending, you asked Youngmin how did he pay for everything. The private jet, the hotel, the plane ticket and everything else he could have prepared already.

"Me and Kwangmin, our parents are rich. We can afford anything and we can choose to show off in front of others but we don't. We do that in order to keep a low profile. Not that being a kingka at school makes your life low profile" he chuckled. You smiled at him and you both got ready for the landing. Since you were next to the window, you watching as the plane got closer and closer to the ground until the plane touched the runway.

As everyone finished getting their luggage, you all headed to the hotel to check in. You had crutches with you but Youngmin insisted giving you a piggy back ride. You gave in and you were being carried by him waiting to get to the hotel. But when you arrived, you realized it wasn't a hotel but small houses that were connected by bridges. Each of those houses were small rooms for one person to stay in and right under those houses was water hence why the bridges were present. Everyone got to choose their little house. You stayed in the house whose bridges were connected to both twins.