Chapter 9

The smile that melts my heart

Everyone started to unload their luggage, freshen up and inspect their rooms. You room had a small bed, a bathroom, a mini fridge and a TV. After unloading a few clothes, you changed into more appropriate clothes and you kept your bathing suit underneath your clothes. When everyone was ready, you all headed out to eat. And yet again, Youngmin was being your feet.

You were in this fancy restaurant. You sat between Minwoo and Donghyun but as always, Youngmin was nearby, he sat right in front of you. You ordered some pasta and some water. You were never quite fond of soda. Everyone was talking and enjoying their food.

By the end of the meal, everyone talking.

"Let's go to the beach!" Kwangmin suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement.
"So everyone meet up at the beach in 20 minutes." Jeongmin directed everyone.
"But I'm already ready!" Youngmin whined. "I am too actually" you said.
"Great then you guys can pay the bill and do whatever you want after. The rest will get ready! Everyone will meet up at the beach in precisely 20 minutes." Jeongmin planned as everyone except Youngmin and you left.

By the time the bill was paid, you had a good 15 minutes of free time. You were being carried by him as usual as both of you went around the block until you suggested bringing towels. Youngmin agreed and you both headed into his room as he was the one who brought many towels in his luggage. He carried you to his bed as you sat by the side of his bed while he unloaded the towels. When he was done, he sat on the bed with you and laid down.

You looked at him for a bit until he sat back up.
"I have to change my shirt. Do you mind?" you shook your head and you closed your eyes. He took that as a sign that it was okay. So he lifted his shirt, his back facing you, but then made a bottle of perfume that was on the table fall down. You jumped at the sound, opening your eyes making sure everything is okay. You saw the shards of glass on the floor. Youngmin was fine but something else caught your eye.

You jumped on a leg to go closer to Youngmin. Your fingers brushed against his bruised back. You haven't realized that those hockey pucks left his back with horrible bruises. It made you feel even worse that he's been carrying you on his back. Who knows how much that could have pained him.

"Why don't you take care of yourself?" you said in a shaky voice. He could feel how worried you were by the tone of your voice.
"I'm sorry for making you worry. But I'm fine." he hugged you. You hugged him back until you both heard the voices of Boyfriend outside, talking and screaming.

"Come on, let's go!" he said after putting a new shirt. Instead of his usual piggy back ride, he carried you bridal style and all you could do is hang on tightly.

When everyone was playing on the beach, you just sat on a chair and watched because of your ankle.  Your moment with Youngmin played in your head over and over again. You felt a bit embarrassed over seeing him half . Then another thought came in your mind, how hard he is trying to make sure you are alright, about how much he cares about you and about the amount of stuff he does for you. At the thought, your heart melted and the same feeling from before came back. The feeling of butterflies in your stomach, your heart was beating so fast and your cheeks started getting a red tint. You knew what this meant.  You fell for Youngmin.  You tried to ignore the feeling until a waiter came up to you.

"A drink, miss?" the waiter asked.
You abruptly took the drink and gulped everything in a shot. Everything became hazy and your mind was all boggled up.

You decided to stand up on one foot until you realized that the world was moving all over the place. You felt like you were on a boat...