Chapter 11

The smile that melts my heart

The next day, you woke up with a headache. You wondered what caused the headache until you saw yourself. You were still in the same outfit as the previous night, when everyone was at the beach. A simple shirt and some shorts. You found your shoes messily laying on the floor. You tried to remember what happened. What caused you to not change into your pyjamas and why don't you remember anything after the beach. So you decided to take a shower. Maybe that would freshen up your memory. After your shower, you changed into a cute shirt and a skirt. You then carefully removed the bandage from your ankle. It has been a day and your ankle was healed. You massaged it for a bit then paced around your room. That's when it came back to you. That Kwangmin brought you back to your room. There was one piece of the puzzle missing. What could you have possibly said to him.

You carefully sneaked out of your room making sure no one would see you. You knocked on the door where Kwangmin was staying and waited.

"Mmmh?" he asked sleepily.
"Is it a bad time?" you sheepishly asked.
Upon hearing your voice. He suddenly seemed more awake. He grinned and said "Nope, not at all."

You walked inside his room, his bed wasn't made but aside from that, his room was spotless.

"Look who's all healed and can walk now" Kwangmin commented sounding a bit sarcastic. You ignored him and asked your own question.
"Now tell me, did I say anything to you while I was drunk?"
"So you remember?"
"Just a bit... Now don't avoid the question!"
"Well nothing in particular..." he said while thinking. You sighed in relief.
"Wait... Maybe something about my brother stealing your heart." he grinned.

You tensed up as you lightly slapped his arm. "Yah! Don't make fun of me."

You paced around the room for a bit. 'Why did you say that?' You mumbled to yourself. After a minute, you saw Kwangmin chuckling to himself.

"You!" you pointed at him. "You cannot tell your brother. Nothing at all!"

"I won't... But you have to do me a favour." he said.
"What?"
"Just follow what I suggest later and you'll see. Don't want to spoil the surprise" he said with a wink.
"What?" you questioned him, confused as ever.
"Just do what I say and you'll be fine"
"Okay..." you agreed hesitantly.

You were having breakfast with Boyfriend when Kwangmin suggested "We should do some shopping. Then tonight, we can cook the food and have a picnic on the beach!"
"Do we have too?" one whined. "I just want to go to the beach." and soon everyone started whining.

"Okay then. Only two of us will do it then. -----, do you want to go with Youngmin?" he said to you with a smile.
"Sure" you smiled back. You didn't feel like doing it but you knew this is what Kwangmin meant when you made your deal.
"You both can start going then. Make sure you guys are back later, just go to your rooms and we'll leave you a note on where we are." Kwangmin said as if everything was planned.

As soon as you were both out of sight, Kwangmin started explaining his great idea to Boyfriend. Everyone nodded eagerly and started preparing the event that was to come.