Chapter 6

The smile that melts my heart

You were praying that he would 't show up but you knew he would.

Ten minutes has passed since the call and a Youngmin who was out of breath appeared. He slowly caught his breath and moved forward.

"I'm here, so let her go." he told Yoona
"I will. But I want revenge first" she smirked. "Do you see them?"
She said pointing at the Super Junior. "They're going to do some practice while your friend is in front of the net. You can either go save her or date me until I break up with you, that way, she won't get hurt. Hurry up, you have 15 seconds before they start practice."

Without second guessing, Youngmin ran towards you. Yoona already knew that but always gave the second choice just for her advantage.

Youngmin protectively hugged you, placing his hands behind your back trying hard to untie the ropes that held your wrists together. You snuggled on his shoulder being as helpless as ever. As he did that, Super Junior were taking turns hitting the puck into the goal, in other words, Youngmin's back.

All of Super Junior didn't miss a shot. As each puck hit Youngmin's back, he groaned in pain, but somehow managed to block the pain out in order to concentrate saving you. Just as Youngmin was releasing your ankles free from the rope, Kyuhyun was getting ready to shoot the goal of his life. He hit the puck with all his might and it was flying right at you.

Your sudden reaction was to push Youngmin out of the way. You quickly got up ready to run away from the flying puck but you didn't have enough time. The puck hit you in the ankle and now you couldn't walk. You fell down. A shadow quickly towered above you, it was Yoona.

"I'm not letting you go that easy." She said as she punched you in the face. Your world started to blackened and everything was becoming hazy.

The last thing you made out was Yesung pulling Yoona away as you were being carried in Yougmin's arms.