Chapter II

Forgotten
Please log in to read the full chapter

I haven’t seen her in a few months and I’m starting to get worried. Did she really went to jail like she said before she left ?

~Flashback~

“You can stay here for a few days if you want.” I told the thai girl as we were standing in front of the main door of my house. It’s early in the morning and she decided to leave before anyone in the house would wake up.

“I bothered you enough the whole night. Thanks for hosting me and I’m sorry for yesterday.” She told me, bowing her body to a 90 degrees angle.

“It’s okay. I’m sorry for injuring you…” She just laughed at my words, shaking her head like it’s nothing.

“Will you visit me when I’ll go to jail ?” She asked all of a sudden, looking at the ground.

“Why would you go there ? You said you’re done with the drug dealing.”

“Yeah, but the cops are going to find me anyways and throw me in jail, so why not do what I came here for.”

“What are you up to ?”

“The man that destroyed my life, I will murder him and his whole family.” She smirked at me before making her way to the front gate.

“You’re not capable of doing something like that.”

“Just watch me.”

~End of flashback~

Murder the man that destroyed her life and kill his family… She must be insane… I was watching the news every single day since the day she left and there was no murder case in Seoul this whole time. I wonder what is she up to… Did the police really find her and sent her to jail ? She probably flew back to Thailand, so stop worrying for someone you don’t know, Jennie… For goodness sake, she’s a criminal and you suddenly feel attached to her ? But she gave my boring life the thrill that was always missing from it. Even if it was for a few hours, most in which we slept, it was the best time I had in a long time.

RINGRING RINGRING RINGRING

“Maya, can you get the door ?” My mom told our maid, Mrs. Maya, to open the door for whoever it is. Mrs. Maya is our maid since I can remember. She used to be my nanny and take care of me when I was little and we formed a strong bond since then. She always taught me new things, she taught me how to cook, she even taught me how to speak her mother language, which is Thai. I don’t know where my parents found her or how she appeared in our house, but I’m glad she did. She’s a good friend and I respect her for everything she have done for me. I treat her more like an aunt instead of treating and ordering her around like my parents do. There was one point when they wanted to fire her because they found out she was teaching me Thai. I don’t know what’s wrong with that but I know for sure I did my best to keep her around and I succeeded. My parents know the ugly tantrums I can throw, so they went my way and kept her around as a maid.

 “Yah, Jen ! Why aren’t you picking up your phone ?” These two again ?

“I’m not in the mood to see your face or hear your voice, Jisoo.” I told the black haired girl as I felt the couch beside me move.

“Hello, Mrs. Kim.” The brunette haired girl said to my mom before sitting down beside her.

“Hi girls. How are you two doing ?”

“We are great. We want to take Jennie out to do some shopping with us because this granny here all she did lately was to watch the news all day.” Jisoo said teasing me, thing that I can’t stand.

“Maybe you should just stop hanging out with me, both of you. Mind your own business and leave me to do whatever the I want.”

“Watch your language, dear.” I rolled my eyes at my mom’s words, before heading upstairs to my room. I heard the two girls following behind me as I entered my bedroom.

“What’s up with you and your grumpy self ? Are you on your period or something ?” Chaeyoung asked as she opened the door to my walk-in closet to look for some clothes for me to wear. “You have nothing in style around here. We really need to go shopping today.”

“I’m just bored and I’m not in mood for anything, especially for shopping.”

“Oh, come on, Jen. There are some new brand stores that opened in the mall nearby here. We’re going to find you some nice stuff and I’m sure it will make you feel better.” Jisoo sat down on the pink cushion chair I had in the middle of the closet, checking me out from head to toe as Chaeyoung was dressing me up. “Ay, nice as* you have there.”

“Just shut up !”

 

----

 

“Are you really

Please log in to read the full chapter