Chapter III

Forgotten
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: "ITALICS"= talking in Thai

AAAAAGGGhhhhh !!! I'm feeling awesome today so here's a chapter for you guys ! JenLisa is life !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Mrs. Maya are you sure you don’t want me to help ?”

“You’re injured and you’re a guest in this house, dear. Why don’t you take a walk in the garden after lunch to kill the boredom?”

“Who allowed you to wonder around my house on your own ? What if my parents see you. ?” I asked the girl sitting in the kitchen at the counter looking at Mrs. Maya who was chopping some vegetables.

“Your parents left early in the morning.” The middle aged woman told me while she was smiling at the girl in front of her.

“Good. Here’s your phone. It kept beeping and ringing and it woke me up.” The girl said before grabbing her phone and looking through it,her face expression changing completly. 

“Um… Can we talk, alone ?”

“Why ? Whatever you have to say, you can say with Mrs. Maya here.”

“It’s about them... You know who…” I sat up from the chair and took the girl by the wrist and brought her to the living room, away from anyone that could hear us.

“The gang…They know where I am and they’ll come to get me.”

“How do they know where you are ?”

“I don’t ing know ! They tracked my location through my phone, I don’t know ! I’m ing dead now. It would have been ten times better to get my as* in jail than being killed.”

“They have no idea where you are. They are just threatening you. Do they really think you can hide in the house of one of the most powerful men in Korea ? No, so just chill.” I told her before sitting down on the couch and turning on the TV. To be honest, I’m sh*tting myself too. I’m aware that the gang can find her but would they really think she’s here ?  There’s no way.

“How can you be so calm ?”

“You want me to hire some bodyguards for you ?”

“No…”

“Then ?”

“I don’t know, Jennie.” She sighed and sat down beside me, crossing her arms to her chest while pouting. I looked at her for a few seconds and a genius idea came to my mind.

“Why are you smiling like that ?”

“You’ll see later.”

----

 

“What ?! No ! I refuse to cut and bleach my hair !”

“Oh, come on, Lalisa ! I got you a professional hairstylist here.” The pink haired woman smiled at us while preparing all the things she needs. I decided to call a hairstylist to come home and take care of this girl’s hair instead of going to a salon, just because I don’t want her to walk around the streets because of the situations she’s in.

“It will damage my hair, the bleach.”

“It won’t. You can start now, and make sure I won’t be able to recognize her when I’m coming back.” I told the hairstylist before leaving the main bathroom of this house to get some stuff done.

I walked down the corridor and entered my bedroom, where I left my phone; I’m in urgent need of Jisoo and one of her friends.

‘Yah, grab a piece of paper and write everything I tell you.’

‘Yah, you forget to say hello and please first.’

‘Hello, Miss Jisoo, can you please grab a piece of paper and write everything I tell you on it ?’

‘Yeah, speak.’

‘Ok, so I need a fake ID, passport and other documents a Korean citizen needs.’

‘Tell me what you want to write on them ?’

‘Full name: Moon Lisa

Date of birth: 27 May 1997

Place of birth: Seoul

Address: Here you can just write my address

Nationality: Korean

And if there are other information you need, just make up something, ok ? I’ll send you some pictures of her for the documents later.’

‘Who is this person, Jennie ?’

‘I have no idea, but she’s in trouble and I want to help her…’

‘Fine… Everything is going to be done by tomorrow. I’ll talk to my friend tonight.’

‘You’re a life savior Jisoo-yah, literally.’

‘Yeah, yeah, I know. Bye now.’

“How’s everything going ?” I asked the hairstylist and the thai girl once I entered the bathroom again. I saw a bunch of long brown locks scattered all over the bathroom floor around the girl sitting on the chair.

“Look at what she did to me !!! Look at how short my hair is !” The girl was sobbing her eyes out in anger looking at herself in the mirror.

Please log in to read the full chapter