Chapter VII

Forgotten
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Jen, you have to eat something.”

“No.”

“Come on, you haven’t eaten anything since you’re here in the hospital.”

“I’m not going to eat anything until Lili is not here.”

“Chae is looking for her. She will bring her here soon. Now eat, please.” This girl Jisoo that is my friend, or at least that’s what she told me, hold a cup of ramen noodles in front of my face. I’m not going to eat until I see Lili. She just ran away yesterday like she saw a ghost or something and never came back to see me. I’m in the hospital so I guess I’m sick and she doesn’t care about me enough to even visit me ? She’s making me feel sad…

“Why aren’t my parent’s coming ? I miss mom…” I told the black haired girl as she was feeding me.

“I told them you and Lisa are going to spend a few days at my house. We don’t want them to know you’re in hospital because they will get very angry. Lisa, Chae and I are going to take care of you, so don’t worry, ok ?” I just sighed and looked down at my lap; they are keeping me away from my own parents know ?

“Fine…”

Not long after I finished eating, Chae arrived back at the hospital with Lili. She was looking at the ground, standing still only because the brunette was holding her by the shoulders, if not she would probably be out of here just like she did yesterday.

“She was around the hospital the whole time.” The brunette girls said before making a sign to Jisoo to follow her. “We will be around if you need us.” She said as she held the door open for the black haired girl.

Lili didn’t move at all, but instead she stood in the same place looking at me. I saw her jaw trembling as she was staring at me, her eyes getting teary meanwhile. I don’t understand anything from what is happening and it’s getting me angry.

“Come here, Lili…” I pat the edge of the bed and she sat down, hesitating at first but she did as I said in the end. She took one of my hands in hers and gave it peck before locking eyes with me.

Please log in to read the full chapter