Chapter XI

Forgotten
Please log in to read the full chapter

After lying to Jisoo and Chaeyoung by telling them that I’m going home straight from the bar, I ended up in night club. I don’t really know how I got here but I’m glad my feet brought me to this place. Tonight in my night and I want to drink and dance all of the pain and sorrow out of my body and mind. I don’t care if they are going to get worried about me; I just want for once to do whatever I want.

Once inside the club, I could see all the people in there dancing their soul out, drinking, smoking and just having fun. I made my way through the other people somewhere in the center of the dance floor and I began moving my body to the rhythm of the song that was playing. I can’t tell what song they put next but it seems familiar, so familiar that it reminds me of someone. It reminds me of Lalisa… I can’t believe it have been two years since I last saw her… I can’t believe all this time she didn’t even came to visit me… I regret leaving her there in Bangkok alone… I regret every single word I told her… I regret being a coward and running away from love… I want nothing more than to feel her arms around me again… I want to feel safe like I used to feel before… I want my Lalisa back…

“Hey, come with me.” I felt a strong hand grabbing my wrist before dragging me out of the crowd. Whoever it was, they brought me to the side near one of the walls of the room.

“You drew all the attention on you. I think the music really brought you somewhere because you were shedding tears as you were dancing.” It was the voice of a guy around my age. He smiled at me a little bit as he was drying away the tears from my face with one of his sleeves. “Everything is going to be fine, okay ? You don’t have to cry for any reason.”

“Thanks, I guess…” I said, making him nod his head and smile.

“I’m Jake…And you are ?”

“Jennie.. My name is Jennie.”

 

----

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to bring you home ?” This Jake guy asked after we went out of the club.  We spent the past few hours dancing, drinking and smoking, thing that I really didn’t want to do but he made me anyway. I met a few of his friends but I can’t remember any of their names, and I don’t want to remember them anyway.

“Yes I’m sure. I live nearby so I will be just fine.” I smiled a little bit at him, my vision still being blurry from all the alcohol I’ve been consuming earlier. He smiled too, leaning in towards me and placing his lips on mine. I can taste the strong, awful and disgusting taste of the cigarettes on his lips but I didn’t really care about that at this point. I responded immediate

Please log in to read the full chapter