Chapter 9

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taeyeon sent her a text, she went to see what happened to her. For Yuri, Taeyeon was like the sister she never had because she was an only child.

Jiyong, after having thought about it for more than an hour, decided that he must talk with Taeyeon about what happened shortly before. That kiss, even if he didn’t want to admit it, made him feel great. He felt light headed, he didn’t do it out of pity. He did it because at that moment he felt like it was the right thing to do. He never felt like that. Neither with Hyuna nor the other girls he dated.

Right when he was going in his bedroom, the doorbell rang. Annoyed he went to open it.
“Yul! What are you doing here?”-he asked surprised because he was waiting for Hyuna and not Taeyeon’s best friend.
“I’m here because Taeyeon called me crying. I don’t know what happened. She is in her bedroom, isn’t she?”
“Yes, she is.”-but by now Yuri was already upstairs. What she told him made him feel upset. Why was Taeyeon crying? It was for what happened with Top or for what happened with him? He didn’t want to think about the second option, he didn’t want to hurt his sister. He then decided to go play a football match to not think about it.

While Jiyong was playing, Taeyeon had already told everything to Yuri.
“Shh.. come on, don’t cry.”-said Yuri to make her calm down.
“How can I not cry? He kissed me only for pity. I could never think he would do such a thing.”
“What did he say?”-Yuri asked while her head, because Taeyeon was lying with her head on her friend’s legs.
“Nothing… I ran away before he could say something. I didn’t want to cry in front of him. I don’t want him to know.”
“Tae… I think I did a mess.
“What?”
“I told Jiyong that you called me while crying.”-Taeyeon got up suddenly.
“What?”-she said opening wide her eyes.
“Maybe he didn’t think that you were crying because of him. Maybe he thought you were crying because of what happened with Top.”
“Yul, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter