Chapter 3

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night, Jiyong invited his girlfriend Hyuna, Kim Hyuna, to have dinner at the Kwon's place.*Hyuna is so hot, boy, really hot.*he said to himself, before deciding to become close to her, a month before. Indeed she was hot, she had long blonde hair, fair skin and brown deer eyes. She was a university student, she was wearing a mini skirt that showed up her slim legs and a strapless top. She was dancing with her friends, while Jiyong was approaching her in the balcony.
"Can I offer you something to drink?"
"Do I know you?"-she asked, watching him.
"No, but we can repair to this immediately. My name is Jiyong."-he said, extending his hand.
"Hyuna."-she said, shaking his hand.
"What can I give you?"-asked the bar-man.
"One 'Dance on the moon'-she said, pointing at one of the cocktail.
"Two."-said Jiyong, paying for both of them.

After they finished their cocktails, Jiyong went near her.
"May I have this dance?"-he said, pointing at the dance floor.
"Sure."
After two hours, the two guys were making out in one of the private rooms of the club.
"I'm back!"-he shouted, but no one answered."I think my family is out. Sit down, I will let you see the rest of the house soon."
He opened the fridge."What do you want something? A juice? A coke?"
"A coke, thanks."-she said while sitting on one of the chair of the kitchen.
"Here you are."-he said, giving her one of the cans of coke.
They then went touring the house.
"And here we have the bedrooms and other two bathroom. The bathroom at the center is Tae and mine's.
"Tae?"-asked her, curious.
"My sister. You'll love her. This is my room."-he said opening the green door of this bedroom.
"Nice house."-said Hyuna, sitting on the bed.
"Thanks."-he said, while approaching her and kissing her on the lips.
Slowly the kiss was becoming more heated and they began to undress each other.
"Are you sure there is no one?"
"I'm sure. My parents will come home late, and Tae is probably at one of her friends' house."-he answered while removing her bra.
"Jiyong, Hyoyeon told me that tomorrow you will have a literature test and... Oh my God!"-Taeyeon opened the door to ask her brother if he wanted other lessons for his literature test and she saw the horrifying scene of her brother busy kissing the chest of a blonde girl.
The sheets she had fell off her hands and remained opened in shock. Jiyong quickly gave Hyuna her bra.
"Taeyeon, I can explain."-he said walking up to her.
"Don't come near me."-she said while picking up her sheets. But he didn't care, he went in front of her. She felt hurt."You disgust me."-she ran back to her room.
Jiyong tried to follow her, but Hyuna stopped him.
"No, leave her alone. I'll talk to her, I understand her. I have an older brother and I'm really jealous of him and the first time I saw him with a girl, I didn't understand anything."-she put her clothes on and knocked at Taeyeon's room."Can I come in?"
"What do you want?"
"I just want to talk to you."
"Come in."-she said, while drying her tears."What do you want to tell me?"
"Tae..."-started her.
"Taeyeon."-she said, interrupting her. Only her friends can call her Tae, that stranger couldn't.
"You're right. Taeyeon. I know it may seems weird to you but... I'm Jiyong's girlfriend and well... We were..."-she stopped, feeling uncomfortable.
"Having ? Don't worry I know what does Jiyong with his girls, I'm not surprised."-she said trying to hurt Hyuna, and she succeeded:the girl seemed to hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter