Chapter 7

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Jiyong’s parents weren’t aware of that ‘nearly kiss’, luckily. But the two of them yes, and they understood that it wasn’t good.

It was almost midnight, Jiyong turned and turned in his bed but he couldn’t sleep because he couldn’t forget what happened some hours before. He decided then to go to Taeyeon’s bedroom to talk with her.
“I’m Jiyong.”-he said softly.
“What happened?”
“Can I come in?”
“Yes, come in.”
“Were you still awake too?”
“Yes, I can’t sleep..”-she said looking down.
“I’m sorry for what was happening.”-said Jiyong.
“Listen, let’s do it like this: let’s just forget about everything.”
“How can I forget it? We almost kissed. , we’re siblings.”-he was getting annoyed.
“Jiyong, it’s wrong. We are hurting our parents and ourselves. Stop, forget everything.”
“And how can we do it? Tomorrow I’ll wake up and act like nothing happened? Sorry, but I can’t do it.”
“Then let’s stop talking, hugging and being together.”
“What are you talking about? No, Taeng. I disagree. If we almost kissed there is a reason.”
“It was a moment of weakness, there is no reason. I beg you: let’s leave it like this. You are dating Hyuna and I’m dating Top.”-said Taeyeon almost crying.
“So you could live like nothing happened after our ‘almost kiss’?”
“No, this is why I’m telling you this! Jiyong, understand me.”-said her, raising her voice.
“No more talks, no more laughs, hugs and smiles. Okay?”-said Jiyong, angry.
“Okay. No more of all these things. I couldn’t do it.”
“Alright then, goodbye Tae.”-he said, going out of her bedroom.
Once they were in their respective rooms, they both started crying. Stopping talking with each other will only hurt them, but that ‘almost kiss’ would hurt their parents.

Like promised they never talked again if not for ‘good morning’ and ‘good evening’. But they both were hurt. Too proud to say it, the two of them kept doing this ‘game’ for weeks.
Until a terrible thing happened.
Taeyeon was at the birthday party of Sunny, with Top. Taeyeon, without knowing, drank a lot of alcohol. Top taught her how to play poker and at the moment everybody was playing at a strip ‘n drink, that is who lost should take away the clothes they were wearing and drink a shot of some drinks. The entire room smelled of smoke, almost everyone is smoking and most of the cigarettes were made of .
“Beautiful, do you want to try?”-asked Hyuksoo to Taeyeon.
“Ehy, I’m the only one who can call her beautiful.”-said Top, taking the cigarette from Hyuksoo. Then he turned to his girlfriend.”Want to try it?”
Taeyeon would have said yes even if they asked her to jump from the window, drunk as she was, so she nodded and took the cigarette form her boyfriend’s hand. She inhaled and coughed loudly, making the others laugh.
“Don’t worry, sis-in-law, it’s like this the first time. You will like it.”
She inhaled again, and again and she started to find it easier. She kept playing and lost lots of times, forced to stay only with her underwear.
At that moment Top took her with him and started kissing her on her neck.-“Stop playing, I’ll be the one to take them off of you.”-he carried her on his shoulders and took her in his bedroom, where he started undressing himself.
But Taeyeon started to realize what wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter