Chapter 2

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time went by, it was time for Taeyeon to go to high school, at the same school as Jiyong. She got up early, nervous and worried. She left her middle school's friends, none of them chose the same school address as her so she had to make new friends. Fortunately she had her brother with her, otherwise she would have felt really lost.
The two guys arrived at school, Taeyeon went in her classroom because she didn't want to be late and Jiyong stayed outside with his friends.
"Your parents really chose well, didn't they?"-said Seungri laughing.
"What do you mean?"-asked Jiyong, weirded.
"Your sister, she is amazing!"-said Daesung laughing.
"Really Jiyong, congratulations!"-said Youngbae.
"Guys, I'll warn you: try touching my sister and you are dead."-he said, nervous.
"Calm down, sweet little brother."-said Seungri, making the others laugh.
"I'm not kidding, she is my sister. If you try doing something to her, compliments or things like that, I will cut your juniors."
"What are you talking about? Your sister will never be able to date?"-asked Youngbae.
"No, I mean yes. But not with my friends. Got it?"-said Jiyong, firmly.
"Got it, boss."-said the three boys, while laughing.

Two years had passed after that speech Jiyong gave to his friends, and they didn't go near Jiyong's sweet little sister, Taeyeon was now in 10th grade while Jiyong and his friends were doing again the 12th grade because they all failed in the same subject: literature.
It was in the middle of the first semester when Jiyong, entering in his classroom, was called by his literature teacher.
"Kwon, try to study this year, if you don't want to fail again."
"Yes, teacher. I won't let you down."-said Jiyong smiling.
He needed help to study, he had never liked literature. Taeyeon was really good, so he decided to ask her.
"Tae, can I ask you a favor?"-said Jiyong, moving Taeyeon away from her friends.
"Tell me."
"Listen, I have problems with literature, can you help me?"
"Sure, I'm really good in literature."-she said laughing."After lunch we will study in my room, I have to go to my friends. Bye Ji."-said Taeyeon, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

After lunch they went to her room to study, they both sat down on the bed.
"What homework do you have to do for tomorrow?"-asked her.
"I have to do the analysis of these works... It ."
"I don't understand how did you fail in literature, it's so easy!"
"It's easy for you, you are a genius in literature."
"Well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter