Chapter 1

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kwon Jiyong, we should tell you something."-said a woman to the little child who sat before her at the table. And, when she calls him Kwon Jiyong, or there was a disaster coming or beautiful news to tell him. After that, Jiyong discovered it was the first option, while his mother obviously tought it was the second one.
"Yes, mom?"-asked him, looking intently at her.
"You see, son... Honey, please."-she begged, asking her husband to help her, who was smoking outside the balcony.
"Dad, why are you so nervous?"-asked him, suspecting that something wasn't right.
"We aren't, honey it's just that..."she hesitated, begging her husband with her eyes."It's a really important thing, and it's a beautiful thing, right love?"
"Yes, son, it's a wonderful thing and it's really important for the three of us."-said the dad while turning off the sigarette and entering the dining room.-"We decided to give you a little sister."

"What?"asked incredulous the child.-"No, absolutely no. I'm fine by myself. And, mom, you should have a big tummy for 9 months and we would have to listen her crying, change the diapers, listen to her wails because her teeth are growing..."-and he listed another 10 reasons to why he didn't want a little sister.
"Stop Jiyong."-said his father, strict.-"You mother and I have decided to adopt a child, so you don't have to wotty about that."
"How? And why? We are fine like this! And why you have to go take one to the children's stop?"-he said,referring to the family houses.
"Listen, my child. Sadly, the doctor told me, my tummy couldn't bear another child, because it wouldn't be able to grow. This is why we want to adopt another child."
"Am I not enough?"-he started to cry, he has always been really sensible.
"Jiyong, you are the most precious thing in our lives. But parents shouldn't have an only child, you will grow up being spoiled. But don't think we won't love you anymore. We will love you as much as we love you now, you will only share this love with another child."
"At least can we have a male one? Females only bring troubles, this is known."
"Son, your mother really wanted a girl and,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter