Chapter 12

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two guys spent the remaining time before dinner cuddling, doing anything but talking.
“Tae.”-said Jiyong, while they were still kissing.
“Mm?”-she moaned while kissing his chin.
“Did I hurt you?”-she stopped to look into his eyes.
After a little bit of hesitation she blushed and smiled-“A little bit, but I swear it was worth it.”
“Are you telling me this to make me feel better?”-he asked worried.
Taeyeon took his face in her hands-“Jiyong, listen to me. I’ve never felt better in my life. Sure, there was a bit of pain but… it’s normal. It was my first time and… I couldn’t have a better teacher.”-she kissed him.
“I’m satisfied too.”-he smiled-“What do you think about going out for dinner?”
“Seriously?”-she asked putting her head on his chest.
“Yes. Go take a shower, I’ll reserve a table.”-he said giving her a long kiss.
“Alright.”-she wrapped her body with the sheets and gave her boyfriend another kiss before going into the shower.

Jiyong called the most romantic restaurant of the city and reserved a table for two people with candles, red roses and oysters. Taeyeon always dreamt of eat oysters with the man she loved, and he hoped that man could be him.
“Are you ready?”-he asked, hearing her footsteps, but remained with his mouth wide open-“I think so.”
Taeyeon laughed and went near Jiyong to close his mouth.-“Close your mouth, Ji.”
“I prefer to use my mouth to kiss you.”-he took her by the waist and made her do a casqué.
“You are crazy.”
“Yes, crazy for you.”

He drove to the restaurant and they entered in. Taeyeon almost cried when Jiyong asked the waiter to bring the oysters. That night was perfect.
“What’s wrong?”-he asked when he saw her teary eyes.
“Nothing… it’s just… I love you.”-and suddenly she kissed him.
The night went by with laughs and many kisses so that went they came back home they made love to each other like a few hours before.
The followin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter