Chapter 4

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was surprised to hear what Taeyeon said, 'because I'm jealous’, was repeating continuously in his head. What did it mean that sentence? This doubt could only be clarified by one person, by her.
“What?”-he asked surprised and confused at the same time.
“What?”-asked her trying to act as if nothing happened.
“What did you say?”
“What did I say, when?”
“A moment ago. Don’t try to act as if nothing happened, because you aren’t a great actress.”
“Ehm…”-she had to find something to say. She said that because she was angry, not because she wanted to say it.-“Have you heard? Mum and dad came back.”-she tried to exit from the dining room, but Jiyong blocked her.
“Don’t try to trick me, they won’t come back before this evening.”-said Jiyong, getting impatient.
Taeyeon, by now surrendering, was going to tell him the truth, when she had an idea.-“I told you that because it’s true, I’m jealous. I’m jealous because you are going to spend more time with her rather than with me.”
Jiyong was shocked by that ‘confession’, he didn’t think he was neglecting her, and surely he will never do that, for him she was the most important woman, together with his mom, of his life.
“Ehi, don’t worry because I could never replace the time I spend with you with the time I spend with Hyuna. So, don’t worry, the time we’ll spend together will be like the time we spend before.”
“Seriously?”
“Seriously.”-he said hugging her.

Taeyeon wanted to dra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter