Chapter 8

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the night Jiyong couldn’t sleep, he turned and turned in his bed thinking about his father’s words. The doubt that Taeyeon could be in love with him didn’t let him sleep. The next morning when he went in kitchen he found his sister making breakfast and he decided to clarify that doubt.
“Good morning,”
“Morning.”
“I wanted to talk about what our parents said yesterday.”-they said at the same time, and when they realized it they both smiled.
“You first.”-said Taeyeon.
“Mom talked with you about the ‘feelings’ that we have for each other, didn’t she?”-she nodded.”I already told dad that I’m in love with Hyuna. You are my sister and I really love you, but nothing more than that…”-that words hurt Taeyeon, who raised her eyes to look at her brother.”You feel something for me?”-he asked, scared of her answer.
“No”-she murmured.
She then ran to her room.

Taeyeon was firm, she needed to break up with Top. She couldn’t be with a rude person like him. She called him to meet up.
“What do you need to tell me?”-he asked, starting to kiss her on the neck.
“No, Top. Stop it.”
“What’s the matter? Did something happen?”
“Yes. I think it’s the best to stop seeing each other.”
“What?”-he shouted.
“Top it’s the best for the both of us. You don’t want a girl like me and I don’t want a man like you. We are different.”
“Maybe you don’t understand, you can’t leave me.”-he took her arm.
“Top, let me go. Now.”
“Go, go away. But know that I’ll never let you go.”-he pushed her then he go away.


Top’s words scared her a bit, but she didn’t think that he could become a stalker. So she kept going out, until she started to receive tons of calls and texts, texts rather violent and rude. She then decided to not go out alone. Her father, however, left a message for her to go buy some flour and she couldn’t do it.
Outside her house there was Top.
“I told you I wouldn’t leave.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter