Chapter 6

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some weeks after, the situation between Taeyeon and Jiyong hasn’t got any better. He took Hyuna to their house always more frequently and he took advantage to kiss her in front of Taeyeon in every situation, while Taeyeon, was always outside the door with Top. They leaned into Top’s sport car and they kissed, while he rested his hands firmly on her hips, irking Jiyong.

Both were jealous and they were hurting because they couldn’t talk to each other, but both were too proud to ask forgiveness, unless the other didn’t ask first.

One night, at the park, Top and Taeyeon went out with their friends, a new group for Taeyeon who started to walk away from her old friends.
“Ehi bro, try this, they just gave it to me. Good stuff.”-said Soohyuk, Top’s best friend, passing to him a cigarette with some inside it.
“Thank you, bro.”-said Top, taking the cigarette and bringing it to his lips to give a long inhale.” You’re right, it’s really good stuff. Do you want to try, Tae?”
“I don’t smoke, Top.”-said Taeyeon, uncomfortable. In that group everybody smoked, everybody except her.
“Come on, it’s just a cigarette, you will like it. If you just try it you surely won’t become a habitual smoker.”
“Are you sure?”-well it was just a cigarette, wasn’t it? There wasn’t anything wrong with trying it if she wouldn’t have become a habitual smoker.
“I’m sure. Come on, you just have to inhale, keep in the smoke for a bit and then let it all out.”-he said, while giving her the ‘cigarette’.
Taeyeon took it, she closed her eyes and brought it to her lips to give the first shoot.

When Taeyeon brought it to her lips, Jiyong who was training in that sport field, saw her. He ran as fast as he could and he succeeded in taking the ‘cigarette’ away from her.
When he saw who was with her, he understood who has gave it to her: Top. Without thinking he throw a punch in his face, leaving him laying on the ground with blood coming out from his nose.
“Jiyong! Wh-…”-Taeyeon tried to say while going near her boyfriend. But Jiyong was faster than her. He took her wrist and brought her home.
Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter