Chapter 5

Blood Ties?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyuna, stop it.”-said Jiyong, trying to calm her down.
“Don’t tell me to stop, Jiyong. You are allowing this little girl to come between us.”
“She’s my sister, Hyuna.”-he said loosing his patience.
“Choose, or she or me.”-she said, convinced that Jiyong would choose her.
“Good. If you don’t like my sister and you think you can exclude her from my life that’s the door. I hope you’ll find another idiot who will end his friendship with his sister for you. Goodbye, Hyuna.”
“But…”-she opened ready to reply.
“My sister is important to me, more than any other woman, so, goodbye. “-he said coldly, putting his hand on Taeyeon’s waist and pulling her closer to him.
The girl watched Taeyeon with hatred, then she exited the house, while Jiyong hugged Taeyeon more tightly.”Sorry Taey, it won’t happen again.”

Some time after that discussion with Hyuna, as Taeyeon expected, Jiyong came back with Hyuna, or better to say Hyuna came back to Jiyong, apologizing to both her and Jiyong.
As day passed by, Taeyeon started to realize that the love she felt for Jiyong was more than fraternal love, it was something more. She was jealous, she felt angry whenever some girl was near Jiyong, and she never felt this jealousy before she discovered he was dating Hyuna.
She felt betrayed, but she didn’t want to admit it. But it was time to accept her feelings for her brother, she was in love, or better she was in love with her brother. But she knew that there could never be something between them: he loved Hyuna, not her and the most important thing: if their parents would know that they will be really disappointed.
She wanted to make him suffer and try to forget him: she started dating Choi Seunghyun, better known as T.O.P, Jiyong’s enemy since elementary school. She knew that when Jiyong would find out she was dating him, he would be hurt. But that was the point, she wanted to let him know how she felt when she discovered him making out with Hyuna.

She was going down the stairs when the door bell rang. She was going to open the door, but Jiyong was faster than her.
“Don’t worry. I’ll open it.”-said Jiyong, smiling. When he opened the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter