I Need You

Or Dragons

Yoongi pushed Taehyung against the wall, lips covering all the skin he could reach. "Wait h-hyung. Why are you doing this?" Normally the red head wouldn't question someone's ual advances, but his boyfriend was different. They barely shared physical contact unless Yoongi was feeling needy. Their kisses were light, barely there pecks, and they never held hands.

Plus the older specifically told him was off limits.

"I just- I need you." Taehyung sighed, running a hand through Yoongi's faded locks.

"I'm always with you baby." Yoongi chuckled, pressing his face against the younger's chest. He knew that. Taehyung had never left his side once since they started dating, even going so far as to take up a drawer in his dresser and a side of his closet.

But it wasn't the same.

Taehyung meant so much more to him than any other partner he's ever dreamed of. Suwon could never touch a candle how much Taehyung cared for him. "Tae-ah I love you, okay. And I've never felt this way about anyone, not even toward my own parents. A-And I just- damn it Taehyung. I want you. I want you to- I want-" Taehyung lifted Yoongi's head to press a soft kiss the older's lips.

"Hyung I love you too, but you don't have to do this. Don't force yourself to do these things to show your love. We can do it in other ways." Yoongi was shaking, tears threatening to spill over. He didn't like this. This wasn't safe. He had always been taught to use his body for what he wanted, had been encouraged to do so in fact, that he wasn't used at all used to this treatment.

Another reason why Taehyung meant so much to him.

"C'mon hyung. Let's go cuddle and wait for Guk to get home. He still needs to take more shots for my instagram."

-

Jimin sighed, answering the phone. "TaeTae what's going on? I'm kinda busy." He looked up at Namjoon, the older pressing light kisses into his neck.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. But it's about hyung." Jimin instantly pushed his boyfriend away giving his friend his full attention.

"What happened? Is he okay?" Taehyung sighed. He honestly couldn't tell from his friend's voice if everything was fine or not.

"Yeah, he- he's okay, but something happened and I-I don't know." Jimin smiled sadly, glancing over at Namjoon. The blonde raised an eyebrow in confusion. He mouthed 'Yoongi' before continuing his conversation.

"Tell me what that something was and I might be able to help." Taehyung let out a huff of breath. Jimin could tell the younger was running a hand through his hair, ruffling off the locks. What ever had happened must've been serious to get Taehyung stressed out like that.

"He just forced himself on me, not in bad way, but like I would disappear if he didn't do something. He even said he loved me, but he was panicking. It scared me." The brunette shook his head. He really didn't know what to make of that. Both he and Yoongi were not the desperate types. And his hyung never seemed to be up for in his life. It just didn't make sense. It worried him.

"Try talking to him Tae. Even if he doesn't want to, he'll have to. Now I gotta go. Get some rest and don't worry too much. Future Gucci models don't get wrinkles." Taehyung chuckled, lightening the mood slightly.

"Thanks hyung. Goodnight and tell Joon-hyung I said hi. Use protection!" And before Jimin could even respond the line went dead. His best friend never failed to amaze him.

"Is everything okay baby?" Namjoon finally asked, laying back down next to the smaller male. Jimin nodded slightly, curling into the blonde. Namjoon was warm and soft, and he felt that he could lose all his worries in his boyfriend's arms. "What did Tae-ah say?" The brunette sighed, shaking his head. He didn't really know how to say it to Namjoon. Yoongi was the blonde's best friend. He knew so much about the boy, and this would most definitely be out of character.

"Min PD just got a bit too handsy with TaeTae. He was worried that something was going on, but he didn't ask. They need to talk it out before coming to someone else." Namjoon smiled slightly, kissing the younger on top  of the head.

"Yoongi's never been in a real relationship before. He's had a few crushes, but nothing more. Taehyung is giving him something he's never had before and I think hyung's just scared. That maybe it isn't real." For the years that Namjoon has known Yoongi, the older has always believed that nothing is permanent, that everything would wash away at some point and would never return. It's why he always put music first, it's why he didn't date, its why he didn't have many friends, its why he had so many walls that were hard to break down. It's what made Yoongi, Yoongi. And for someone like Taehyung to swoop in and change everything the way he did, well it made Yoongi panic. Namjoon knew that, without even having to talk to his best friend. He had never seen it happen before, but he was sure this would not be the last time. "I'm sure everything will be fine. Tae knows what he's doing." Jimin smiled, rolling up to kiss Namjoon. He sure would hope so or his good friend would never be the same.