Keep Me Warm

Or Dragons

Jimin pressed light kisses down Namjoon's chest, hand running softly over his skin It wasn't the first time their cuddle sessions turned into something more. Sure it took them a while for him to be comfortable with it and to stop having panic attacks, but they had made it.

"Since when did you become so dominant?" Namjoon whispered, threading his hand through the brunette's hair. Jimin hummed, rolling his head to the side.

"Whenever you got soft for me." Namjoon chuckled. He pulled Jimin up closer to him, pressing a kiss to his nose.

"I'm always soft for you." The younger wanted to make a joke, but settled for pressing another kiss to his boyfriend's lips. "You know you're mom's gonna question this later right?" Jimin nodded, sighing.

"Ma always has stuff to say. Especially about you. She really likes you. Actually I think she like the idea of you being my saving grace." He hadn't thought much about it, but before Namjoon came into his life he had just been a passive-aggressive who only talked to his parents through metaphor and off handed comments.

"Ah, well I like her too. You've got one smart mom. Two really." Jimin chuckled lightly at that. Yeah, he did have two smart moms.

Suyoung might've had a hard time adjusting to his behaviour as he did hers, but they grew to understand each other better, regardless of their meeting. She loved him even though he wasn't hers, but he was. And Hana, even though she bruised him (physically and mentally) she put him in the right spot. She really changed his life for the better, even under the worst circumstances.

"Yeah. They are pretty smart. But do you know who else is pretty and smart?" The brunette asked softly, kissing up Namjoon's jawline.

"You." The blonde answered, pushing a piece of hair back behind Jimin's ear. The younger whined, sitting up on top of his boyfriend.

"You weren't supposed to say that. I wanted to be cute and tell you how pretty you were!" Namjoon laughed, wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist.

"But you are cute. And you tell me how pretty I am at least twenty times a day." The younger pouted. That didn't matter. He still wanted Namjoon to know. The blonde kissed his pout away.

"I love you Joonie." The blonde smiled, kissing Jimin once more.

"I love you too Minnie."