When Winter Ends

Or Dragons

The semester was close to it's end and Jimin was not ready. Basketball season would be ending along with the winter weather and the championship wouldn't last too long in the spring.

Along with the end of the semester wad also graduation. Yoongi would be finishing his schooling and the thought of being alone without his hyung had him pouting.

He sighed, looking out at the court. Taehyung had practically begged him to come to practice as Yoongi couldn't make it because he wad taking care of Jeongguk. Taemin was going to kill him, but he could make it up later.

"You're gonna make the smoke alarms go off." A voice spoke softly from beside him. Jimin snorted, looking up at Lu Han.

"Shut up hyung. I'm not even thinking too much." The sandy blonde chuckled slightly, throwing an arm over the younger's shoulders.

"Worried about the hyung's graduating, Min?" The brunette nodded slightly. He looked away from the court. He really didn't want to think about all the things that could go wrong with Lu Han and Yoongi gone. "Don't worry angel. I'll make sure Hunie takes care of you." Jimin laughed, shaking his head.

"You won't have to do that hyung. I'll be fine." He sighed, pressing close to the older's side. He would be perfectly fine when spring rolled around.

He would have to be.

-

"You're so pretty baby." Namjoon whispered, pressing a soft kiss to the back of Jimin's ear.

"Just because you speak in English doesn't mean we don't understand what you're trying to do." Yoongi sighed, tugging Taehyung down onto the couch so he could climb into the red head's lap. Jimin chuckled, hiding his face in the crook of Namjoon's neck.

"Sorry hyung, but it's not my fault I have the cutest boyfriend in the world." The mint haired boy snorted, leaning back against Taehyung.

"Self-proclaimed. At least I have more self-control around my boyfriend so I don't start making out on my best friends couch." Taehyung chuckled, wrapping his arms around Yoongi.

"Yeah didn't we come here to spend time with hyung. We won't get to see his grumpy face as much anymore." Jimin snorted, pulling away from Namjoon's neck.

"Says you. You can come see him anytime you want. Min PD never invites me." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah cause you'd bring Joon and he annoys me." Namjoon scoffed. And Yoongi had half a mind to smile at his best friend, but decided against it. The blonde knew he liked having him around. They hadn't been friends for several years otherwise.

"As if you don't like me being here. It's better than being stuck with Guk by yourself." The older shrugged. He didn't mind having his brother around. If his dad was going to be a toward his baby brother he'd stick up for that brat. He always had.

"Whatever. Just don't get to comfortable." The mint haired boy waved off any other form of argument and continued to snuggle into his boyfriend.

Yeah, he'd definitely miss this. Even if he didn't want to admit out loud.