Love Like Losers

Or Dragons

Jimin pushed Namjoon against his bed, leaning forward to kiss him softly. "Don't move and keep your eyes on me." The brunette moved to his stereo, setting his phone in the port. He selected a song that he felt appropriate. If he was ever going to express his feelings properly he needed to do it through something he was passionate in.

Dance.

The beat stared slowly and Jimin turned to look at Namjoon. He winked at the blonde, causing the older to cough and looked away slightly. "Joonie eyes on me." The brunette smirked, hips moving to the rhythm.

He hoped Namjoon would understand his feelings through this dance. He spun lightly on his feet before rolling his hips. The blonde gasped at the action. Jimin winked again as the beat dropped. He slowly climbed up on the bed still in rhythm with the song. he crawled onto Namjoon, grinding against him. The blonde moaned softly, hands resting on the brunette's hips.

"Minnie what-" Jimin stopped his words with a kiss. He moved across the older's skin, grazzing the sensitive parts. Namjoon moaned again, feeling the brunette bite his neck softly. "Baby, you don't have to do this. I told you we can wait until you're comfortable." Jimin shook his head, pushing his hands underneath the older's shirt and slowly lifting his shirt.

"No, I want to. I'm ready."

-

Namjoon looked over Jimin, capturing every curve, mole, dimple, stretch mark to memory. He added them to his list of reasons why he loved the brunette. "You're so beautiful, baby. God look at you." The brunette covered his face with his hands, embarrassment washing over him.

"Stop Joonie. I'm not." Namjoon rolled his eyes, pulling the younger's hands away and kissing him quickly. He would love to prove Jimin wrong, but he had more important matters to attend to.

"Are you sure about this? You can tell me if I'm hurting you or if you're uncomfortable or if-" The brunette pulled the older down for another kiss to stop his ranting.

"Joonie, please. I want this. I want, I want you."

Namjoon couldn't object.

The blonde slowly kissed down Jimin's body, skipping over his length to press his lips against his thighs. If he had to pick his favorite thing about Jimin (other than his personality and his crocked tooth) it would be his thighs. They showed how hard he worked as a dancer, they were the warmest part of his body, and he just loved looking at them.

"Hm, please-" Jimin gasped out, arching his back. Namjoon smirked, looking up from leaving marks on the brunette's thighs.

"What is it baby? You have to tell me what you want." The younger groaned in frustration. If he knew Namjoon was going to be a tease he wouldn't have tried to be so sensual.

"Touch me."

-

Moans filled the room and Namjoon had to constantly silence Jimin with kisses. They couldn't risk getting caught by the younger's parents. Suyoung would never let them live it down. "Ah, Joonie!" The brunette moaned, wrapping his arms tightly around the blonde. His nails dug deeply into the older's back as Namjoon reached that bundle of nerves.

"Ah, baby you're so beautiful. I love you so much." Namjoon pressed light kisses to the skin he could reach with the angle he was ing into Jimin. The younger boy was covered in hickeys. It made the blonde smile, knowing he would be the only one getting to do this. He would be the only one getting to please him in this way. Jimin was his and he, in turn, was Jimin's.

Namjoon slowly reached between their bodies to grab the brunette's neglected member, red and dripping precum. Jimin moaned, arching once more to gain friction. "Ah, J-Joon, I'm g-gonna !" The blonde smirked, pumping faster.

"Go ahead baby. for me." Hearing the words pushed Jimin over edge, spraying both their stomachs in stripes of white. The younger constricted around Namjoon, causing the older to grunt. His release was soon after, leaving them both panting. Jimin captured Namjoon in another breathe taking kiss. When they pulled away the younger gave him a dopey smile.

"Joonie, I love you."

-

Yoongi stood awkwardly in front of Taehyung's house. He practially had to beg the younger to give him the adresss. But this was important to him and he couldn't wait until the red head was feeling better. He knocked on the door softly, hoping no one was asleep. Eventually a women came to the door. If she was surprised to see someone like him at the door she didn't show it. "Hello. You must be Taehyung's friend. He's in his room. First door on the left at the top of the stairs." She moved away from the door to let him in. He bowed respectfully at her before rushing to find Taehyung.

The room was easily spotted. It was exactly where the women, presumably Taehyung's mother, said it would be. He didn't bother knocking, entering without permission and instantly regretting the desicion.

Taehyung was dancing and singing in the middle of his room with nothing but boxers and a button down shirt, Tom cruise style. Yoongi crossed his arm over his chest, leaning against the door frame. "You're not sick." His voice interuppted whatever was happening in front of his eyes. Taehyung yelped, covering himself and quickly turning down his music. He coughed slightly, trying to convince the older that he was in fact sick.

Yoongi was not buying it.

"Y'know, you can just skip class without lying to your best friend and to me. At least you would still have your dignity." He pushed himself away from the door and into Taehyung's room. "I came cause I thought you were genuinely ill. I was gonna feed you soup and everything." Taehyung rolled his eyes, sitting down on his bed.

"Why are you really here?" Yoongi sighed, slumping against the mattress. He really didn't know if he had it in him to tell the boy what happened today. But he deserved to know.

"Suwon touched Jimin today. Forcefully I might add. Don't worry though, I'm the knight in shining armour and saved him. But I also might've been touched." Taehyung's face showed a wide array of emotions before he faced Yoongi.

"You're not hurt are you? He didn't force himself on you did he?" He knew he should be worried about Jimin, but if the mint haired boy stepped in to save his best friend he knew the brunette was okay.

"No, but my shirt is ripped and my binding is ruined. Mochi helped with that though. He didn't seem to adverse to it all. I actually felt truly accepted for the first time." The red head smiled, laying down next to Yoongi.

"Jimin's very accepting even if he doesn't show it. You shouldn't worry about him." The smaller boy looked up at Taehyung, smiling softly. He really didn't think he would be catching feelings for anyone, let alone Taehyung. The loud boy who just so happened to be best friends with that sweetheart who had captured his own best friend's heart.

"Tae-ah, um I- it." He pushed himself up and over Taehyung. He pressed their lips together in a tender kiss. It was nothing like their first one, quick and awkward. This one was soft, long and gentle. Taehyung sighed into the kiss, wrapping his arms tightly around Yoongi. The older pulled away to breathe, looking down at the red head. "I like you Tae-ah." The younger gave Yoongi another quick kiss.

"Finally. I like you too."