Keep Me Close

Or Dragons

Jimin sighed, feeling lips press against the shell of his ear. "Minnie, get up. I gotta pee." He groaned, snuggling closer to the warm form under him. "Baby please. You're on my bladder." He groaned again, opening one eye slowly.

"No, tired." Jimin looked up at his boyfriend, tiredness still seeping through him. "You're handsome today." Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head.

"Just today? Not everyday?" The brunette shook his head, closing his eyes once again.

"Nope, just today. Handsome baby." The blonde sighed, running a hand through Jimin's hair. The younger hadn't slept this peacefully for a few weeks and he honestly felt bad for waking him, but when nature calls it doesn't like being sent to voicemall.

"Alright, still. I have to pee. You can finish your nap when I get back." Jimin sighed loudly, rolling completely off the older, and dramatically landing on the floor.

"There. Happy. Now I'm tired and cranky." Namjoon chuckled, leaning down to kiss the brunette on the top of his head.

"Awe my poor baby. I'll be back."

-

"Jimin I can't carry you everywhere." Namjoon held the younger close to his chest, arms crossed underneath his . 

"But you are." The brunette had also gotten a lot clingier since the incident with Suwon. The blonde couldn't say he disliked it, cause in fact he didn't. He loved being around Jimin. It was better than his pinning and losing.

A soft gagging noise could be heard before Suyoung's light giggle filled the kitchen. "You're really caring him around? He hasn't been picked up like that since he was four. My little Min was such a grown boy back then." Jimin snorted, leaning back away from Namjoon to grab an apple.

"I'm still grown ma." He said softly, letting the blonde take a bite of his apple. "Put me on the counter Joon." The older was happy to oblige. Even though he loved having Jimin close, he did get heavy after a while. Suyoung opened to say more, but Jiseong interrupted.

"She wants to see the boy! She wants to see Jimin!" The older rushed into the kitchen, skidding across the floor in his socks.

"Who wants to see me?" The brunette asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"Your mother."