Fall For You

Or Dragons

Jimin refused to leave Namjoon side as he was rushed to the hospital even when Lee Hyung told him that the older would be alright. He shut off that remark as he climbed into the back seat of Taehyung's car. He ran a hand through Namjoon's hair, trying to keep his thoughts off the broken bone.

"Try to go through the city streets Tae. Bumps will probably fracture the talus even more." The younger nodded, speeding (without breaking the law to much) in the direction in the hospital. "Are you okay Joonie? Does it hurt?" Namjoon nodded slightly, wincing.

"It's really broken Minnie. I won't be able to play anymore will I?" Jimin frowned, looking down at the boys bone. He didn't have the answer to that. His ankle was really broken. He had seen this way too many times before. He had been out of dancing because of a fractured talus and he had to have crutches for almost three weeks. The basketball season ended at the beginning of March and they were almost nearing the middle of February. He might not be able to finish the season.

"I don't know." He answered truthfully. He felt so bad, watching Namjoon frown and turn his head into Jimin's stomach. The brunette couldn't even think of words of comfort for the boy. He only continued to run his hand through the the older's dyed locks.

-

Jimin made sure that Namjoon saw his dad and no other doctor. It wasn't that he was biased, but his father was the top physician in there district and would only provide the best care for his friend.

"Hyung, sit down. He's just going through x-rays. He isn't dying." Taehyung spoke from his seat in near the nurses station. Jimin hadn't been able to relax since the nurses wheeled the older boy away.

"But you didn't see his face Tae. He was trying so hard not to cry. And he probably won't be able to play again for the season. Basketball is one of his favorites things and he's lost it." He couldn't imagine not being able to dance again. That would crush him and Namjoon must've felt the same.

"He'll be okay Min." Was the only reply Taehyung had to offer. He knew Jimin was panicked for good reason. He would've been the same if anything happened to his best friend. For them broken bones were not something they could afford.

"Min, Taehyung." A voice snapped Jimin out of his pacing. His dad was standing in front of a door, smile on his face. Jimin ran to the older, eyes wide and pleading for answers. "Don't worry boys. He's fine. We had to snap the bone back and place before we could even try to get the cast on. He's really eager to show off his cast." Taehyung snorted, patting his friend on the back.

"See? I told you he'd be fine. He's such a clumsy dork." Jimin wanted to correct the younger, seeing as how someone else broke Namjoon's ankle but he was too excited to think about it now.

"Can we see him?" Jiseong chuckled, stepping away from the door.

"Go on ahead."

-

Jimin barely gave Namjoon time to see who had stepped into the room before he launched himself onto the side of the bed, arms wrapping tightly around the older. "Are you okay? It doesn't hurt too much, right?" Namjoon chuckled, curling his arms around the younger's smaller frame.

"I'm fine, Minnie. Doc says if I stay off it, I'll be able to take the cast off in two and a half weeks. I can still finish the season." Jimin scoffed, upset that playing basketball was the first thing on his mind, but glad that he was still okay.

"I hope you know everyone is wearing your number on Monday. You're ingury caused us to win the game by default. They all think you're a hero." Namjoon shook his head, detangling himself from Jimin. The brunette pouted slightly, but pulled away to let the older talk with Taehyung.

"They don't have to do that. I wasn't planning on getting hurt." The red head snorted.

"Try telling that to Sehun. He's the one who decided we'd do it. He just texted it to the rest of the guys. Even the cheerleaders are wearing shirts with your face on it." The older cringed, sinking back on the bed.

"That's embarrassing. I didn't even do anything." Jimin hummed in response. It was an awfully brilliant idea and he couldn't believe he hadn't come up with it.

"Hm, still. You made us win a game that we were losing pretty badly. Thats enough for them. Anyway, I'm heading to the cafeteria. Want anything?" Namjoon shook his head, turning to look at Jimin. The younger shook his head, eyes scanning over his friend in a silent plea. "Okay then. I'll see you two in a bit then." Taehyung sent a quick wink to Jimin and the brunette had surpass the urge to kick him in the as he walked out of the room.

-

Namjoon sighed contently, turning to look at the boy in his arms. Jimin looked up at him, sleep invading his lids and making it hard to keep them open. "Y'know you were the first one to my side after that broke my bone. Were you keeping an eye on me." Jimin groaned, pressing his face into Namjoon's chest. He wasn't that obvious was he?

"No I wasn't. Shut up." Namjoon laughed, brushing his fingers over the younger's cheek. He wouldn't be surprised if the brunette only looked at him during the whole game. "You really are okay right? It doesn't hurt?" Jimin was really concerned about the older. He had to make one hundred percent sure that everything was okay.

"No, Minnie, I'm fine. Nothing hurts." The younger smiled, curling closer to Namjoon. He slowly let the warmth from the older's body and the soft caress lull him to sleep until, "Would you wear my jersey on Monday?"

"What?" He squeaked, leaning back to look Namjoon in the eye. The older smiled brightly, looking over the boy.

"Well the guys are wearing my number and shirts with my face. Why not wear something too? My jersey would probably look good on you." The brunette snorted, thinking about what he would like in Namjoon's clothes. It seemed too domestic for him, but he really liked seeing the older with a smile, dimples on display.

"Sure I'll wear it. Only because you asked so nicely." He had no idea what he had gotten himself into, but he knew that he had finally fallen too deep to get back up.