All Gay Here

Or Dragons

"TaeTae, she was beautiful!" Jimin wrapped his arms around the younger's neck as the red head gave him a piggy back ride.

"It was like looking at a mirror. If Minnie was a girl." Namjoon said, presenting his phone to Taehyung. He had taken a picture of Hana, capturing a nice shot of her.

"Awe Min, you do look a lot like her. Was she nice?" The brunette nodded slightly. He had felt bad that she was still suffering from what she had done seventeen years ago. He had already forgiven her.

"She really cared about me. Even when she threw me off. She felt horrible that I had lived my life without knowing her, but she was glad that Jiseong and Suyoung had raised me right." The red head chuckled, stopping in front of the apartment building. They were going over to Yoongi's to hang out. It was even the older's idea to do so.

Jimin snorted, feeling Taehyung jostle around for keys. "Can't believe hyung gave you keys to the place." The younger sighed, sticking the key into the door.

"It doesn't matter. He still makes me ask to come over anyway." Namjoon sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Its nothing new. He did the same for me. I just ended up giving the key back." The three of them went inside, Jimin immediately jumping off Taehyung and running off to find Yoongi.

"Min PD your favorite person has arrived!" The mint haired male walked into the living room, hair flopping into his eyes. He had a reason for inviting the boys over. He actually needed Jimin to cut his hair.

"Self-proclaimed." Taehyung snorted and flopped down on the couch, watching his best friend wrap himself around his boyfriend.

"I'm his favorite Min. What are you talking about." Yoongi rolled his eyes, dragging himself and Jimin to the couch. He kissed the red head lightly on the forehead before trying to sit in the boy's lap.

"Again self-proclaimed, but I'll let that one slide. Mochi, I need a hair cut. Go get a scissor." The brunette eagerly stood up.

"You're gonna let me cut you're hair hyung?" The older nodded slowly, curling into Taehyung. "See Joonie! Hyung trusts me to do his hair. Let me do yours!" Namjoon sighed, shaking his head.

"I like my hair the way it is. And I thought you did too." Jimin pouted, causing the blonde to press a quick kiss to his stuck out lips.

"I do like your hair, but it's so long! It's been that way since forever!" Namjoon rolled his eyes, watching the boy rush off to find a pair of scissors. The blonde opened his mouth to say something when a high pitched scream erupted from the bathroom.

-

"Would you like to explain why there is a child in your bathtub?" Jimin crossed his arms over chest, glaring at Yoongi.

"I'm not a child! I'm eighteen!" The small ravenette squealed, pulling a shirt over his head and covering his bare chest. The mint haired boy chuckled, throwing an arm over the youngest shoulder.

"This is my brother. I forgot he was taking a bath. I should've warned you Mochi. My bad." Yoongi turned to look at his friends. "Guys this is Jeongguk. An annoying brat that I'm going to be stuck with for the rest of my life."

Jimin sighed, refusing to stay mad at the older, especially when he brother looked so adorable. "Awe, he can't be as annoying as Tae. I'm Jimin."

"Hey! I'm not annoying." Taehyung pouted, mock punching Jimin in the shoulder.

"That's debatable." Yoongi said, leaning away from his brother and into his boyfriend. The red head sighed, wrapping his arms around the older. "Anyway, mochi grab the scissor and get to work."

-

Jimin smiled, finishing up on styling Yoongi's hair. It felt nice to do someone else's hair besides those in his class. He just wished Namjoon would do the same. "All done Min PD." The mint haired male stood up from his spot on the toilet to look in the mirror.

"Hm, you did a nice job Mochi. Can't believe Joon doesn't want you to do his hair. You're a comsmetalogist right?" Jimin nodded, walking out of the bathroom, Yoongi following after him.

"Awe Min, you made him so handsome!" The older sighed, rolling his eyes.

"So I wasn't handsome before?" He sat down on Taehyung's lap, arms curling around his waist. The red head shook his head, pressing soft kisses to the mint haired boy's face.

"Of course you were, but you're even more handsome now." Jeongguk gagged softly, sitting down in front of the couch.

"That's gay." He muttered, earning him a soft kick from his brother.

"Shut it brat. We're all gay here."