A Is For Amberocious& Aidependent

Areia Idol Academia

Victoria’s POV

“I don’t think eating tacos and nachos followed with deluxe milkshake were good for breakfast. Damn you, Am! This was your idea!” Aiden complained as he clutched over his stomach. “If you knew then you could have stopped yourself, genius! Argh!” Amber spat away though he’s also holding his tummy in pain.

“Aish, who told you two to eat such foods in the first place?!” Krystal butted in. Sulli just shook her head behind the annoyed Jung.

“Should we go to the infirmary? Amber and Aiden might explode.” Luna asked. I sighed. “Well, we have no other choice. These twins will barf for sure if they don’t take some medicine in time.” We’ll surely get late if we don’t rush into our room right now but I can’t let these two suffer here.

“I’ll take care of them. You three can go back to the classroom.” I firmly said as I put both of my hands over the twins’ shoulders. “I know you’re sure about your decision because you’re the eldest among us, but I rather want to stay and help you instead, Noona. I don’t mind getting late. These two will pay me up a good favor too later anyway.” Luna said before pulling Amber to assist him.

“Ok. Sulli, Krystal, you two can go first then. We’ll handle it from here.” I was expecting the girls to leave but they stood their making me stare in confusion. “What?”

“Nah. Let’s all go to the clinic. I don’t want to leave you behind, Unnie.”, “Me too. I don’t mind getting scold for being late also. W-we’ll join you guys.” They answered. I sighed again and patted their heads. “Fine. We’ll all go to the infirmary.” I said in defeat as we walk our way while we support the brothers to the clinic.

“I-I’m telling you. A … is for Amberocious, the furious llama of--, I feel like puking, oh man.” Amber covered his mouth immediately while Krystal grimaced beside him. “Yeah, a disgusting fierce llama indeed. Yuck, don’t get near me.” Sulli was giggling at them as she helps Lun on upholding Aiden.

“A-and A is … for Aidependent! Count on me. I will help … y-you. Gah!” Aiden quickly held out his hand to his mouth while raising his head very high. His face was getting pale as he try to swallow his puke back to his throat. “God, help these poor boys to hold their precious food a little more. We don’t want to mop the floor because of them.” Luna prayed.

“You don’t look independent, Aiden. Don’t talk or it might really come out … please.” I massaged my forehead while looking at them. ‘Two helpless llamas, a disgusted cat, and two puppies who can’t stop laughing at what’s happening. Kids these days are so complicated.’

Nayeon’s POV

After picking random snacks and beverages at the lined up vending machine, Jeongyeon and I, together with the hungry raccoon, walked our way back in front of our room. Jeongyeon made us walk around the school, reasoning that the three of us were the oldest in our own gang so we’re responsible on guiding them when the others can’t.

‘I can’t understand what’s really running inside this guy’s mind sometimes. But he got a point so I won’t deviate.’

“The others are still eating. Guess we can buy some little time to eat by ourselves here while waiting for them.” Jeong said before taking a seat on the floor. Momo looked delight at what he heard and quickly followed Jeong in opening his own share of foods.

“It’s almost time. Oh well, I’ll just take a bite too.” I sat beside Jeong and unwraps the cover of my chicken sandwich before eating it silently. “The vending machine sure offers a lot of foods.” Jeong blurted all of a sudden. “Yeah. It tastes good too. Now I want to question the principal why there still a cafeteria and such when they have this.” Momo said.

“I don’t actually care, but Jeong’s cooking is better.” I mindlessly replied back, not noticing how the guy beside me stopped on what he is doing. “You got a point. Jeong’s food still tastes much better.”

“So you’re saying that you prefer my cooking? Does that mean you want me to make you some lunch or bento?” I didn’t sense the expectation in his words so I just lightly said, “If you have time to cook for me then why not? But only lunch, ok? I still want to eat the canteen’s servings from time to time.”

With that, I continued munching my sandwich, clearly oblivious over the wide smile appearing from Jeongyeon’s lips. “Fine. But you should finish them all. Don’t leave even a bit of rice inside the lunch box, ok?” He said. “Yes, Dad. I promise so stop nagging already.” I rolled my eyes at him.

Momo laughed at us. “This married couple never changes.” He whispered under his breath before stuffing his mouth with eggrolls. I didn’t hear it or Jeongyeon since we’re busy on our own business.

‘I wonder where Taeyeon-oppa and the others are.’

“Bro, what’s with the long face?” I heard Jeong called out so I raised my head and saw Chaeyoung walking with heavy steps to where we are. “Are you okay, Chaeng-ah?” I stood up and approached him.

“I’m fine. It’s nothing.” He weakly said. This kid is second to the worst liar ever. His expression never goes the same with his words whenever he lies. “Ok, just tell me when you’re ready.” I caress his back while guiding him to our spot. I know it has something to do with Mina.

“Somi’s studying here.” He uttered lowly. “What?” Jeongyeon shot a surprise look. ’Somi? Isn’t that Chaeyoung’s childhood friend?’

“Jeon Somi’s a student of this school.” Both Jeong and Momo dropped what they’re holding at what Chaeyoung said. “No freaking way.”, “I-is it for real?” They said in disbelief. “What’s with Somi? Is there any other issue about her aside from being Chaeng’s childhood friend?” I asked.

The three looked at me as if I grow another head or something. “You never told her, bro?” Jeongyeon asked our cub. “N-no. I just told you guys, not the girls.”

“What are you talking about? Kindly explain it to me, guys.” I was starting to get annoyed. Jeong stood and walk to my side. “Calm down and I’ll tell you. Momo, if the others show up, tell them that Nayeon and I are looking for something at the library, ok?”, “Sure.”

We left Chaeyoung and Momo at the hallway to head over to the library. The air was still and silent with only our footsteps being heard. Once we entered the room of books, I hurriedly took a seat while frowning at Jeongyeon.

“I know you’re confused about Chaeyoung’s situation. I’ll tell everything to you, but please … stop glaring at me.” He calmly said as he sat at the chair opposite to mine. “Fine.” He just sighed over my grumpy short reply.

“Somi is indeed Chaeyoung’s childhood friend, but there’s something more in their past.” What Jeongyeon said made me raise a brow. “What do you mean by that?”

He furrowed his brows before answering. “Jeon Somi has feelings for Chaeyoung and she chased our friend for years. We’re not sure if she still does or not, but knowing that she’ll be in the same place as ours ensures us that things won’t go around too nicely, especially for Mina and Chaeyoung.” I can’t help but to widened my eyes in surprise.

‘If that’s the case then--’, “Mina’s rival for Chaeyoung is just near and dangerous.” As if Jeongyeon predicted what I was thinking, he blurted out the words I had in my mind.

We both stared at each other. “Let’s hope the best for them, Jeong.”, “Neh.” After the talk, we then went back to our room with the others finally standing in front of the door, supposedly waiting for me and Jeongyeon. I was weird-out at how horrible the Liu twins are at the corner with Victoria-unnie.

I immediately shot Chaeng a look before diverting it to Mina. Even for just a short glimpse, I already can say that they’re both not in the mood. ‘This is going to be hard for these two.’ I sighed.

“Let’s go in, everyone. Mr. Chen’s coming to our classroom. Don’t let him scold us.” I heard my crush called out, leading us inside the room before him.

For a second, I forget my worries as I stare at Taeyeon-sunbaenim’s composed expression. If only I won’t get left out standing like a tree on my spot, I won’t stop daydreaming while staring at Kim Taeyeon. I walked in and heard a sigh behind me. I looked back and saw Jeongyeon, Jihyo and Jisoo looking down as their mood were dumped to the deepest sea. I don’t know about Jeong but these Park twins made me scratch my head.

‘Just what the hell’s happening today? The hell’s with these people?! Is love an incurable epidemic disease that can destroy everyone’s day or something? Geez, I’m so annoyed!’