A Lively Morning With The S.A. Group

Areia Idol Academia

Moonbyul’s POV

It was finally morning and the real class session will start today. I was stretching my body when I heard one of the bed creeks and not long after, someone fell on the ground. Thankfully, he’s using the lower deck or it will surely hurt as hell.

“Oww, that seriously hurts. Argh! I hate my back!” It was Amber who started whimpering. Due to his continues yelping, the three remaining roommates had finally stirred up from their dreamlands. Aiden got down from his bed and walked near his twin before smacking his back.

‘This morning is really loud and messy but I like it. It’s lively and funny to be honest.’ I smiled at the thought.

“Shut up, you whiny koala and get your into the bathroom already! Morning, guys!” Aiden waved his arms at us before rushing out the room. I shrugged my shoulders and took my toothbrush and toothpaste with me. “Pretty lively right in the morning, huh?” Hyejin said before we both laugh out loud.

“What happened?” Luna asked before yawning. Hyejin and I just shrugged our shoulders before laughing again.

Nicole’s POV

I was woken by the sound of my phone’s alarm. As I get up, I can also see my roommates shuffling under their blankets. Someone gently got down the upper deck of the double bed I am using. “Oh, good morning.” Tiffany-unnie showed her eye-smile before going to Jessica-unnie’s bed. Carefully, she shook the girl. Seohyun and Sunny are already out preparing food for us but Jessica still won’t budge even a little.

She’ll just swat Tiffany’s hands away neither without opening her eyes nor to speak. “Nic, go out right now. There’s something that I’ll do and I bet you won’t like what will happen next.” Tiffany said with a smile. I just nodded and go out with my phone. Not long after I heard a loud shriek and the door of our room shut wide open.

There came out Tiffany-unnie who’s running frantically and behind her was Jessica-unnie who’s aura and face was colder than the iceberg of Alaska. Inside, I was actually laughing hard but for now, the only thing I can express is pure fear. She’s so scary even in that beautiful face. I gulped as she passed by me.

Another room for girls opened with Krystal holding the knob. “Geez, did Tiffany put that cucumber toy right at Unnie’s face again?” She said to no one while rubbing her eyes. “Hello, Nic-unnie.”, “Morning, Krys.” We both greeted each other before going to our own business. “If this scene’s going to happen every day, then I don’t mind staying here rather than that boring, garbage house.”

I was going deep in myself when I felt a tap on my shoulder. “Ayo!” My boyfriend said with a big smile. I giggled and peck his cheeks. “Good morning too, my king.” We started our little mushy moment when we heard a snort from Sooyoung who’s behind Hyo. “It’s still early, you two.” He said before passing between us. Yoona and Yuri followed suit with a sly smile on their faces.

We just rolled our eyes before walking down the staircase. A sweet savoring smell invited our noses once we reached the dining room. “Hurry up, kids. The foods are about to be serve!” We heard Victoria-unnie’s voice from the kitchen. “I’ll help them out a little, ok? Go take a seat.” Hyoyeon whispered before kissing my cheek and rushed into the kitchen.

Aiden’s POV

My twin and I are done with our business, and were ready to go down when I noticed him looking at the girls’ door. “Looking for something or rather, waiting for someone, bro?” I asked while grinning.

“Yeah. Did you see Krystal going down already?” I was taken aback for a sec when I heard his straight answer. “N-no. But I’m sure that they’ll be at the living room so let’s just go.” This is the first time he ever talked to me like that … so direct and honest, especially about a girl. He looked at me for a minute before nodding his head and started walking away.

‘This definitely is the first time he’s been like this. Is my brother … in love?’

“Good morning, Oppa!” Someone greeted me behind and when I looked back, it was Sulli. I greeted her back as we both go down to the living room. “Hey, what’s that great smell?” Moonbyul and Hyejin both said in the same time before rushing to the kitchen like kids. “Geez, can they be more childish than this? Grow up, you two!” It was Solar-noona.

Me, Sulli and even Wheein-noona stared at her. ‘Seriously, I can’t agree more to a person who’s wearing pretty CHILDISH clothes right now.’

“Yeah, you’re one to talk, Olaf.” Wheein said as she playfully smacked Solar’s head and ran away. We just shook our heads at the two girls who started chasing each other like hyper kids in the park.

Tzuyu’s POV

“Yoda, can you wake our cub while I wake this peach?” I just nodded at Jeongyeon-hyung’s request, and climbed Chaeng’s bunk bed which he shared with me. He’s mouth is wide open with his sketchpad and pencil placed beside him.

‘He spends his time drawing his crush again?’ Thinking of a way to wake up this little cub, I felt a tap on my back.

It was Jisoo who’s holding a penguin plushy. “I don’t know if this can help you but here. Take it.” He handed the stuffed toy to me before walking out the room with Jeongyeon and a half-awake Momo who kept mumbling jokbal in his dreams.

‘Let’s not include the fact that he’s also drooling a river, ok?’ I looked back at the sleeping cub and grinned deviously.

With my face so near at Chaeyoung’s left ear, I mustered my voice to the closest tone that he’s absolutely familiar with and whispered, “Chaeng-ah, hurry up or we’ll be late for school.” He frowned and slowly squint his eyes. Since I’m tall, it was easy to go down with my long legs. I reach out the toy and place it in front of him. ‘It smells like Mina-noona too.’

“M-Mina-noona?” I noticed that he’s still adjusting his vision so I pushed more. “Yeah. Come on, you don’t want me dragging you out of this room by myself, right?” And then he snapped and unconsciously held the plushy.

“W-what the … Mina?! Hurry up before they see you here! I’ll find a way to cover you so go move out!” As if he’s fully hypnotized, Chaeyoung kept talking to the toy while panicking. “Stupid.” I stealthily walked out of the room with my victorious smile.

“Oh, good morning! It looks like you had a nice sleep to smile like that in the morning, Chewy-ah.” It was Sana-noona. ‘Is she wearing the pajamas I gave her last year?’

“It’s more than a nice sleep actually. I just used my magic to some stupid human being.” I scratched the back of my neck as I reply shyly. Her smile was so bright that I can’t take my eyes off her so easily. “Great! Let’s go down together. Mina, I’ll be taking my tall with me, is that ok to you?” She encircled her arms around mine and I can’t help but to blush hard at the contact.

“It’s fine. I’m waiting for the others anyway. Just don’t drag him too much. He might break his legs if you two tripped together because of your clumsiness.” Mina teased the girl beside me, who just snorted and stick her tongue out. I was about to talk when Sana literally dragged me down the stairs.

‘Hope we don’t trip like what Mina-noona said.’ I gulped and prayed silently.

Mina’s POV

I just shook my head when Sana did drag our poor maknae down. “What’s taking those three so long?” I asked to no one while leaning at the door. I decided to close my eyes for a bit when I heard a loud shout from the room in front of me.

“YODA!!! Where the hell are you, you freaking … ARGH!!!” Someone was roaring like a monster inside the boy’s room and I somehow notice whose voice is it. I was stunned when that room’s door barged open, revealing Chaeyoung with his face fully red. ‘Is it because of anger or … embarrassment?’

“I swear, I am gonna murder you if I … see … you?“ His tantrum slowly stopped when his eyes gazed right at me. With widened eyes and hanging mouth, he speed off the scene like a mad man, leaving me confused.

I was still speechless and blank when someone snapped her fingers in front of me. “What just happened? Who’s shouting earlier?” Dahyun asked in curiosity. Behind her was Jihyo who’s pulling a certain whining bunny.

“I’ll seriously gonna pull you like this on the stairs if you keep whining.” Jihyo threatened Nayeon-unnie who just pouted while shaking her head. “Let’s not mind her, Unnie. She’s just acting like that because of Taeyeon-oppa.” Dahyun nonchalantly stated before pulling me away at the two older girls. “It’s not about Taeyeon, ok? Stop saying that I have this ‘Super Fangirl Syndrome’, will you?!”

We just giggled as Jihyo started dragging her again while silently muttering words about how annoying Nayeon-unnie is. ‘I seriously love them all. By the way … is Chaeng ok?’