The Pick.

(Love and Debt)

 


 

Yoona was in the library having her time to be alone and to study, reading a lot of books but Yuri suddenly showed up and was catching her breath, panting as she appeared. 

"Yoona, you wouldn't believe it." Yuri told her.

"What is it? Can't you see I'm reading a book here. I'm getting ready for the quiz." Yoona said and was kinda irritated of the interruption Yuri made.

"What quiz?" Yuri asked

"Duh! On our next class we're going to have one and it ain't that going to be easy." Yoona replied

"Whatever! Well, I don't care. I study last night, that's enough. What I want to tell you is that he's here." Yuri exclaimed

"Who?" Yoona asked her.

"Sshhhh..." the librarian went to them and asked them to keep quiet.

"You ruined my study." Yoona told Yuri.

"Let's go outside. We can't talk here. We still have half an hour." Yuri dragged Yoona out of the library.

 


 

"What is it Yuri? How important is it that you ruined my time to study?" Yoona said and was kinda pissed.

"Don't worry. This is really a thing you should really hear to exchange for your time staring at those books." Yuri said confidently

"Let's not waste any more time. Tell it now. I still need to study." Yoona uttered.

"Well, he's back. My boyfriend is back. He's in Seoul. He told me he's also going to study here, in this university. He said he'll be here tommorow. Oh my I'm really excited to see him. It's been a year and a half since we last see each other but we manage to keep our relationship. Good thing people invented internet." Yuri told her with a lot of excitement.

"Looks like you really wasted my time. I gotta go now Yuri." Yoona told her and then she left.

"Hey!!! Wait for me Yoona!!!" Yuri followed Yoona.

 


 

As Yoona was walking, she then bumped to someone and her books fell. She tried to pick all her books up and the guy who bumped her helped her.

"I'm sorry Miss. I wasn't looking at the way." the guy said while still picking up the books.

When all the books were handed to Yoona, they both stood up.

"I'm really sorry" the guy apologized.

"Don't worry. I'm fine." Yoona replied.

"By the way, I'm Siwon and you are?" The guy introduced himself and offered his hand

"I'm Yoona." Yoona shaked hands with Siwon.

"Yoona!" a voice called Yoona and she was then grabbed by the hand

"Seo, what's the matter?" Yoona asked Seohyun.

"I'm terribly sorry but my friend, she's not interested. Find anoter fish in the sea, please." Seohyun told the guy.

"Seo, don't be rude. He just helped me awhile ago because he bumped on me." Yoona explained.

"Looks like you're friend doesn't like me. Well I'd better go now Yoona. See you later." Siwon then went off.

As Siwon left Yoona was kinda irritated on how Seohyun acted.

"Seo, what is that?" Yoona asked.

"You're so naive" Seohyun told her.

" You're acting weird, Seo" Yoona told her

Yuri then appeared on the scene.

"What's happening?" Yuri asked

"Seo just acted rude to someone I just met" Yoona told Yuri.

"Is it a guy? Cute? Handsome? Great body-built or what?" Yuri asked.

"He's fairly handsome, I guess" Yoona answered.

"What kind of questions are those, Yuri?" Seohyun asked.

"An Interview."

"For What?" Seohyun confused.

" Anyway, why did you shoo away the guy Seo? It's not good to make guys like those leave, you'll regret it" Yuri teased Seohyun

"Well it's much better if they leave soon before they get into my pants. Guys like him just want to get in our pants and after getting what they wanted at first in every girl, they'll leave you." Seohyun said.

"I don't think he's a bad person. He seems kinda nice to me."Yoona said.

"Looks are deceiving, Yoona. Don't you know that he's a PLAYBOY. After he gets what he wants to a girl, he'll soon break up." Seohyun explained.

"How do you even know that?" Yuri asked Seohyun.

"Duh!!! Don't you two know that. A lot of people in here know that." Seohyun spoke.

"I didn't know" Yoona said

"Me neither. I didn't know too."

 Seohhyun patted her forhead and sighed on how these two are oblivious.

"Heard that from rumor mill, right?" Yuri asked Seohyun

"I know a lot about people in here." Seohyun answered

"We have GOSSIP GIRL here." Yoona joked and Yuri can't hide the laugh

"So Yoona, does he seem to be your type?" Yuri questioned Yoona which Yoona wasn't able to decide

"Screw you YuriHe just acted nice to you Yoona. That is his plan. He may have intentionally bumped you to gain a conversation. Luckily, I'm here to save your day. Stay away from those kind of guys Yoona." Seohyun told Yoona.

"Don't worry. I'm not TEN" Yoona assured her

"Hateful guys. They are gross, they always fantasize about humping girls. DISGUSTING CREATURES!!!!"

"Here we are again. Seohyun and her GREAT MISANDRY." Yuri quoted (trying to tease Seohyun)

"Shut Up!" Seohyun was irritated

"Again with the teasing. Stop it Yuri." Yoona was trying to stop the two girls

"Fine fine I'll stop. But guys aren't all maniacs or whatever kind of criminalizing monster out there.... ahahahahahaaa" Yuri laughed.

"Yah! Whatever you say so, Yuri." Seohyun exclaimed.

 


 

After their minutes of talking, they went to each of their class, Yur and Yoona are classmates while Seohyun is in different classes from them because she's enrolled in a different major. Yoona is one of the most hardworking students in their class. They had finished their long difficult quiz so Yoona and Yuri went out of the classroom.

"God, that is extremely difficult. You should've told me" Yuri exclaimed.

"I told you, didn't I?!!!!!." scolding Yuri's tardiness

"I should've listen to you. I should've study. Oh wait...." dragging Yoona to the stairs.

"Yuri, let go of the grip. What's the matter?

"It's Nichkhun." whispering to Yoona.

"So? What about him?" Yoona replied and tried to look at the hall for Nichkhun.

"Don't look." Yuri grabbed her to stop her from looking so much.

"Why?" Yoona complained.

"Didn't you see the way he always look at you?"

"No. I didn't notice. Is anything wrong?

"OMG. Yoona. Can't you figure it out that he has a thing for you? I think he likes you." Yuri giggled

"Why do you look so happy and excited?

"I'm just excited that maybe soon he might ask you. Oh my, you two look good. You might be a couple. I'm gonna be happy for you Yoona if you'll have a guy in your life." Yuri said.

"Yuri. Don't jump into such conclusions. You don't even know if he really likes me."

"I'm just sure of it." she told Yoona confidently.

"Well, he's a good guy." Yoona said as she looked at the back of Nichkhun