Brewing Storms. Part 4 of 4

(Love and Debt)

 

 


 

Yuri already got back from the trip on visiting his grandfather. Already missing her friends for they haven't seen each other for more than two weeks. but the thing excites her the most was finally seeing his boyfriend, Ok Tecyeon.

 

"Hmmm......... I guess I should go to his condo right now and catch up after a long week of being away."

 

Arriving in front of Taec's condo unit she kept on ringing the intercom but no  one was answering.

 

"He's not home?" she said to herself

 

A woman(looks like a mom in her fourties) then went and asked her. "Are you looking for the guy that lives there? Well I haven't seen that man quite awhile."

"Oh.. He's away that long; maybe he's with his parents for now."

"I'm sorry but I have to go now my kids are really expecting a delicious meal." the woman then went in her own unit.

 

Yuri then decided to give Taec a call. Since she visited her grandparent she wasn't able to call him being busy with the matters at her house. She's living alone in Seoul while her family (parents and granparents) live in the countryside.

 

The phone was ringing and call got in. Filled with bliss she started to say hello. "Hello Taec. I'm sorry it's been awhile since I called and ...................."

 

Before she finished what she was about to say she saw the guy she was longing for.

 

"Taec!!!" calling his name was the only thing she blurted out of surprise.

 

Taecyeon was surprised to see her too but what surprised him the most was the hug she got from her. Before a hug from her would not felt different but as he was having strange feelings for Yoona, this hug from Yuri was uncomfortable.

 

"It's been a long. I missed you so much. I heard from Yoona that you got sick the day I was leaving. Sorry I had her send to you even though I know you're not on good terms." she said as she was hugging him tightly

"It's okay." was the only thing he could say

 

Yuri then let him free from the hug.

 

"Maybe you two did not started good but I believe it's just a misunderstanding. Yoona is good person, you'll soon learn how good of a friend she is."

"Yeah." he said with an awkward atmosphere

"Hey. What's wrong?" she asked worrily

"Nothing. It's nice to have you back." he then started to change the topic

"Did you miss me too?" she hugged him again

"Yes. I did." she hugged her back but felt a lot of guilt as he was doing this.

 

She felt alot of guilt for doing this to Yuri, hiding things. Before he thought that things would go smoothly that he could marry Yoona, live as if nothing like marriage even occured and after a certain time they would get a divorce. He thought he pull off everything but it was a no.

 

FLASHBACK

 

Before the marriage. At the Ok's Residence

 

"Dad, why do you want me to get married now?"

"You know why." Mr. Ok answered and sighed

"Don't tell me this again. I don't wanna hear it." Taec yelled angrily

 

end of flashback

 


 

Meanwhile, Yoona was trying to chase after Mrs. Baek(Taecyeon's mom) but she lost sight of her.

 

Her phone started to ring. It was an unknown number. She picked up the call and heard a familiar voice.

 

"I don't know what you're trying to do with my son. You sure do have a lot of confidence in meeting up with that man again."

"Mrs. Baek, where are you?" 

"Why are you even bothering to look for me?"

"I want to talk to you in person."

"Sorry but I don't even want to see that face of yours."

"Mrs. Baek, I would like to make things clear."

"I don't know what you and my son are trying to pull off. The both of you are hiding that you are married. I can't understand what my idiotic son is thinking."

"What? You know?"

"Know what? Know that you're keeping your marriage a secret and still trying to live as if you're not."

"You know that then why do you........." 

"I know that you did not get married because you love each other. I know that his father set you up for this."

"If you know why then why are you......"

"Listen carefully. You can't pull off this nonsense."

"Your son and I both agreed that we can do the things we normally do like before we even got married." she answered softly.

"Your my son's wife, right? Then you should stop seeing other men."

"What? Are you saying that I cannot do anything because your son owns me?" Yoona was surprised with the sudden change of tides and was annoyed on what Mrs. Baek was trying to imply. 

"You're smarter than I thought."

"So I'm the only one bound to this marriage. That's what you're saying. You're insane." she answered irritatedly

"How dare you talk to me like that you piece of trash! I don't know which dumpster Taec's father picked you from but my son seems to have taken a liking to you. So be a good girl and just do you're job as his woman."

"How dare you........." before she could even finish the call was cut. Thus, the conversation with Mrs. Baek ended.

 

Still thinking about what just happened. Yoona suddenly remembered about Nichkhun and tried to look for him where he left her. She saw him in the corner seemingly waiting for her.

 

Nichkhun saw her and let out a slip of smile which made Yoona feel guilty for leaving him behind.

 

"Sorry for leaving you. Didn't I tell you to go on without me. Instead you waited for me her. Now you made me feel guilty."

"If you feel guilty about it I guess you should make up for it." Khun

"What do you want to have another date with me again? Aren't you gonna ask me first why I left?"

"Well, I sure do like to know."

"It was somebody I know. I looked out for her but didn't manage to find her."

"That's unfortunate."

"Nevermind about that. So? What do you want?"

"I want to know if there is a chance for me."

"A chance for...... what?" even though she knows what he's saying she's trying to act as if she doesn't know. Facing downwards

 

Can't hide the embarassment. Nichkhun saw her blushing and told her "I want to know if I can be the man for you."

 

"It's hard to say but I kind of like you Khun."

 

Nichkhun let out a small chuckle and smile, feeling assured that his relationship with Yoona would go further.

 

"After you and I graduate, I wanted to marry you. YOONA" 

 

Those confident words gave Yoona a race in the heart but it also gave her trouble in mind.

 

"Oh yeah. Let's go on another date again." he smiled while seeing a bright light ahead of them.

 


 

Me: Sorry, it's been a long time. I even forgot my username and password. Well, here's the new chapter and I'll keep on writing til I finish it. I really want to make a good ending for this. I apologize for leaving it hanging.