The Drawback.

(Love and Debt)

 

 

 


 

Taecyeon invited Yuri inside his unit. Initially, he planned to take some of his stuff here and return back soon to the place where he and Yoona are living but as he met Yuri this day, this day turned out to be a different day where he just brush off.

 

"You were gone for a lot of days." he wanted to start the conversation.

"Yes. I was. Grandpa's gone."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know" he indeed felt bad.

"No need to apologize. My family knows he won't last long. Enough about that. What about you? How's the university?"

"I guess I won't fail anything if exams will come. And you?"

"If you're worried about my studies, you shouldn't. I'm smarter than I look. Even though I'm not a book junkie like Yoona, I could catch up to her...hahah." she chuckled

 

Taecyeon was taken aback as he heard Yoona's name.

 

"Oh yeah.....The old lady next door told me that you never went back these past days. Where have you been lately?" Yuri asked him curiously

 

Unable to answer. He just somehow froze on what kind of lie is he suppose to say.

 

"Did you went to your parents?" she asked 

"Uhh.. yeah" he answered nervously. 

 

He then saw Yuri smiled and he was dumbfounded by the scene.

 

"It seems like everything is turning out to be good with your parents."

"What?" dumbfounded again

"We never talked about your family. Are you all good now?"

"No."

 

Yuri was somehow feeling bad for Taecyeon. She knows that there must be a problem with his family, that is why he always changes the topic when she starts asking before. But now it is different, she felt happy somehow that she can know this part of him. Even though this is only a small step.

 

"I'm sorry if asking about your parents is making you uncomfortable. Sorry."

"No. It's okay." he said to her while looking down on the floor

 

Looking at his him, she felt sympathy. She want to grow close to him. She wanted more from him. She doesn't want to lose a moment from him. And as he turned his face to her, she landed a kiss on his lips.

 

Taecyeon was caught off guard with her sudden action and pulled off the kiss. "I'm sorry"

 

"Is there something wrong? You're not in the mood?" she asked and then she felt the air of discomfort he was feeling.

 

"I'm sorry. It looks like I read the whole situation wrong." she said with a tinge of pain in her chest.

"I'm sorry too."

"I think I'd better leave. I'll see you tomorrow. Take care." the last words she spoke as she left the room

 


 

As Yuri left the building, a tear slip down her cheeks. Maybe because she felt that there is a chance that her relationship with him might fall down but she wasn't willing to give up.

 

"He didn't even send me home. I guess I should've asked him." she said regrettedly.

 


 

Taecyeon left alone, he then took a bag and packed some of his stuff.

 

He was thinking of how her relationship with Yuri would end. It seems it would end badly

 

And he was also thinking about Yoona that time that he was with Yuri. He kept asking himself what's wrong with him. Why is he thinking so much of her?

 

Not sure of what it is, he soon left the building as he was finished packing and went straight home to where he and Yoona shares the same roof.

 


 

Yoona arrived at the house where Taecyeon and him where staying. She was still caught up in the moment where Nichkhun told her what he would like to do in the future.

 

After changing her clothes she went to the mirror near the sink.

 

"He wants to marry me." embarassed that she is saying this in front of the mirror. Even slapping both her cheeks

"What am I thinking. I'm not like this before. I guess this is what Yuri always says." conversing with herself.

 

Shortly, Taecyeon arrived and Yoona went to see him. "Oh you've arrived" she greeted him.

 

He smiled at her as she greeted him but soon it faded away . He remembered what happened earlier.

 

He just went to the couch and watched Yoona. He noticed the necklace she was wearing. "That looks good on you." he commented.

"You think so."

"What's that pendant? A lock?"

"Yeah."

"Are those the kind that go with a pair?"

"Oh. You know it too. The Key and the Lock pendant."

 

Now Taecyeon has an idea whom it came from. He was irritated by it.  "It's CHILDISH." he blurted out.

 

"HEY! THAT'S RUDE! I thought you said it looks beautiful." Yoona defended

"What? Isn't the idea about it is about having the key to someones heart. That kind of pendant is only used by pre-teens or they never even use that. We all know that it's too childish to wear that kinda thing." 

"Say whatever you wanna say. Khun gave it to me. Don't you have at least any compassion to your friend?"

"SO?"

"Khun gave it and I appreciate everything that is given to me."

 

Taecyeon just gave him an expression that he doesn't care and it made Yoona irritated of him so she decided to just end the conversation about it.

 

"I'm gonna cook dinner. What do you want?" Taec asked

"I'm fine. I already ate dinner. Cook for yourself. Oh yeah, just call me inside if you need anything" she then went to their bedroom.

He just sighed as Yoona went inside.

 


 

Taecyeon didn't wanna go inside their bedroom. He just doesn't wanna talk to her for now so hetried to kill time. (watch a t.v. program, read a book, find something interesting on the net, and lastly, stare at ceiling while wondering if he can resist this emotion inside.)

 

He then went inside their room after a long wait and saw her asleep. She laid her own bed on the floor as always. Taecyeon decided to carry her to the bed this time. He then stood beside the bed watching her from head to toe. 

 

Once again, he glanced at her face and admired how beautiful she is. Eventhough there are things that he doesn't like about her, he can't stop getting the idea from his head that he was getting attracted to her more. He lowered his face near hers and gave her a light peck on her lips.

 

Everything was okay. He was feeling better now. Bit his mood started to change when he saw the necklace on top of the side table. "STUPID NECKLACE"

 


 

Yoona was surprised when she woke up in bed but she was in a hurry to overmind it for she will be late for her first class.

 

The new day arrived, it's the day where the three girls (Yuri, Yoona, & Seohyun) are complete once again.

 

"Look who it is who woke up from the dead" Yoona joked

"I thought you were never coming back. What took you so long?" Seohyun asked Yuri

"Yeah. I was gone from a long trip." Yuri answered them with a grin

"Why were you gone that long? Is your grandfather fine now?" Seohyun continuously asking

"He's gone. But don't worry. I'm really fine" Yuri answered

 

The both of them(Yoona and Seohyun) felt bad about asking and Yuri saw their faces. "I told you, I'm okay now. What about you two?"

 

The three girls chatted til their free time was over and off they went to their classes.

 

Taecyeon was also free at that time but he just stared at them from afar; saw how happy they were. And soon left.

 

A month has passed since Taecyeon avoided to be with Yoona whenever they're in the campus. Yoona doesn't seem to mind it. It's much better for her because it feels awkward to be with him whenever when she's with Yuri.

 

They would still see each other at home but it was unlike before that they're having long conversations. Yoona was now busy with a lot of things(STUDIES, FRIENDS, & KHUN).

 


 

 

Nichkhun's last class was finally over and he was excited to see Yoona today.

 

After an hour of waiting outside the room where Yoona is held. The door to the beautiful maiden opened.

 

"Khun, you were waiting for me?" Yoona was kinda surprised but happy that he was there

"Yeah. I was."

"Sorry that you're always waiting outside. You should've just waited for me somewhere else like a cafe and texted me. You're always waiting here long. You'll bore yourself"

"I would still get bored even if I waited somewhere else. I'm looking forward to see you."

 

Yoona felt embarassed and blushed. "We always meet after my classes and you're saying you missed me?" she whispered

 

Nichkhun definitely heard what she said and commented boldly, "That's because I can't get enough of seeing you everyday."

 


 

Taecyeon was also enrolled in that class (with Yoona but they don't sit next to each other unlike their other class). He was the last one to come out of the door and he saw how Nichkhun and Yoona's relationship is blooming.

 

He clenched his fist as he watched them. Then, Nichkhun and Yoona noticed him.

 

Khun approached him. "Hey, Taec."

 

He hated it. He hated Nichkhun for calling him.

 

"Sorry but I have to go." he excused himself from them and went away. 

 


 

The two of them are walking in the hallways.

 

"You're still wearing it!" Khun felt glad that she's still wearing the necklace she gave her.

"Uh yeah."

 

Nichkhun just kept looking at her while walking.

 

"Why?" he suddenly asked

"What kind of question is that? Don't you want me to wear it?"

"Of course I want you to wear it. I thought you were just going to keep it somewhere after a week of wearing it."

"Wouldn't people who give you presents be glad if you're using the thing they gave to you. Cause it means that the thing they gave you has meaning and you appreciated it."

 

Nichkhun didn't know what else to say and just smiled away.

 


 

Yoona has now arrived in front of their house.

 

As she entered, she smelled the scent of alcohol. He saw Taecyeon in the couch in front of the T.V. drinking.

 

"What's up with the beer? You have classes tomorrow, right?"

"I already cooked dinner for us. Let's eat" he stood up as he was inviting her for dinner

"Don't mind me. I already had dinner............."

"......with Khun again?" he jotted in

"Yes. Hey, don't overdrink if you really wanna drink."

"I won't." he assured her and so she she went inside their room.

 


 

Yoona was kinda tired of studying for the night and her head is already lying on the tabletop. She then turned her head around as the door opened and saw Taecyeon. She didn't mind and continued to look at her book. She was then surprised as two arms enveloped her, unable to stood up from her seat.

 

It was Taecyeon hugging her from the back. "Taec, let go. You reek of alcohol."

 

Taecyeon didn't answer her and it seems like he ignored what she just said.

 

"Didn't I tell you to not get drunk?" scolding him.

 

He was still not responding. And so she tried to remove the arms around her and stood up from the chair. Taecyeon moved back an inch while looking at the floor.

 

Yoona was annoyed now that he needs to take carer of this drunk. She scratched her head and tried her best to talk a sense to him.

 

"Hey! Why don't you get in your bed and sleep this through." she pushed him forward near the bed.

 

Taecyeon just sat on the side of the bed and Yoona asked her. "What? Is there anything you want?"

 

He took hold on one hand of her hand and looked up to Yoona who was standing in front of him. 

 

Yoona just looked at him and was suddenly pulled. He gave her a kiss on her lips. She was shocked by the moment and pulled away from the kiss but she can't get away from the grip on her arm.

 

"Even if you're drunk, you don't have any right to do this. LET ME GO! she was irritated.

 

Her arm was finally freed from the grip but what Taecyeon was about to say was not something she wanted to hear. It made her feel locked up in a terrible dispostion.

 

"I think I want this marriage to work out."

"What are you saying? You're drunk. You're not thinking properly." trembling from what he just said.

"I'm not drunk. I know what I'm saying."

"No you're not."

"I want to this marriage to work out."

 

Chills ran down her spine hearing this for she also foresaw what would happen from now on.

 


Me: Uhmmmmmmmm.......... Thanks for reading people. I'm kinda bothered on how can I make this better. By better, I mean getting more views on upcoming chapters :D ahahahahahaha............. and yeah getting more subscribers kkkk... THANKS FOLKS.