Brewing Storms. Part 1 of 4

(Love and Debt)

 

 


 

Taecyeon woke up and it was still like the past days with Yoona in their very own house. Taecyeon and Yoona's request to live separately from Mr. Ok's residence. As the only two of them knows that they want to be free and not be chained in just their married life because they've agreed about it already.

 

Taecyeon's POV

 

As I wake up Yoona is no longer in the room and her self-made bed on the floor is already put aside. "She must be awake already."

 

FLASHBACK

 

It was already 10:00 in the evening and we're just preparing for our first night in this house.

 

" What's that for? What's with that?" I asked Yoona on what she's going to do with that.

"I'm sleeping on the couch outside!"

"What?!!!"

"Didn't you hear me? I said OUTSIDE. I'm SLEEPING OUTSIDE this room."

"What are you talking about? Sleep here with me!" I tried to convince her

 

Yoona just gave me a strange look. I don't know why but then I finally get what those look means.

 

"Sorry. I didn't mean that let's sleep together as in..." I tried to explain

"Okay. I get it please don't continue what you're saying. I'm still sleeping outside."

"We can share the bed Yoona. You take the left side and I take the right side. You don't have to worry it's not like I'm going to do something strange to you."

"You know what Ok Taecyeon. You really know how to convince." Yoona was being sarcastic

" " I lied on the bed and was waiting for her but she was now holding the doorknob."

"Where are you going?"

"Ah.... Duh? OUTSIDE"

"What? I thought I already convinced you."

"I was being sarcastic. I won't sleep beside you. I'm a girl. I don't know what nasty things you might do to me when the lights are already off." 

"What made you think I'm some sort of maniac?"

"I'm just being cautious."

"If I'm a maniac, you have already lost your ity and begging more from me."

"I'm outta here." Yoona went outside.

"Wait." I managed to grab her.

"What?" Yoona was already starting to get furious

"I'll be the one to sleep on the couch. You're going to sleep on the bed."

"No!" 

"Why? What's the problem? I already gave you my comfy bed."

"Everything in this house and so is the house came from your dad's money. You take the bed and I'll take the couch."

"No!!!" I raised my voice on her.

"Mad already? Okay okay. I'll make my own bed here on the floor beside your bed. This only the nearest distance I can take. You sleep on your bed now."

"Are you really sure? You might regret it?"

"I'm tired and feeling drowsy. Can I sleep now OK TAECYEON?"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I went outside the bedroom to look for her. I searched the entire house and there's no sign of her. Where could she be? It's impossible for her to be at class, all classes are suspended. Where did she go?

 

Yoona's POV

 

"So which of these you want to ride next?" Nichkhun pointed different thriller rides.

"Let's ride that one. Looks like that will really make you scream at the top of your lungs."

 

Ah...It's really fun spending time with Khun. He's really comfortable be with. The only thing that makes me uncomfortaable is when he's looking at my face for so long. Ah....Khun is really the guy you'll want to spend your time with. So gentle and sweet.

 

After all the fun we had there in the theme park, we went to this restaurant to have dinner.

 

"So what do you want?" Khun asked me.

"I really don't know? I'm not familiar with French cuisine. Why don't you pick something for me?" 

 

Then I smiled at him and he replied it with a heartmelting smile. 

 

"Okay. If that's what you want I'll order up for you." Khun said

 

Nichkhun's POV

 

"Yoona, you look really beautiful." I told her because I can't help myself from not looking at her

"Maybe, it's because of the makeup. Yuri helped me to fix myself for today."

"No. Even without makeup, you still look beautiful. I mean your natural beauty is undescribable. You're beautiful inside and out." 

"Thank you." Yoona tilted her head down a bit and was blushing.

 

I gazed my watch and look how time flies. Time really flies fast especially when you're doing something really good but when you're doing nothing uninteresting time slows down. I wish it could be the other way around so I could spend more time with Yoona.

 

"Looks like it's time for us to go." I told her

"Time really goes fast." Yoona said

"It really does."

 

We went inside my car. I asked her where is her house so I could drop her there but she said to just drop her off to a bus stop. I insisted that I can't leave her alone there but she also insisted. So I brought her to a bus stop. We both went outside the car.

 

"What are you doing?"she asked me

"I'm gonna wait til you get inside the bus."

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

 

I then hold both of her hands and told her how much important she is. "I'll stay here til you get inside th bus, you're very important for me. I don't want anything bad happening to you."

 

She then looked at me straight in the eyes and spoke of my name. "Khun"

 

"Whenever you're in trouble, don't even think twice whether to approach me or not. I'm always here for you. Don't you forget that."

 

Then the bus was there. I watched her get inside before I left.

 

"Yoona." I mumbled