The Guy Who Wreaks Havoc.

(Love and Debt)

 

 


 

It's another day for Yoona. She seems quite excited but had a bothered feeling on what may happen that day. As she was walking inside the university, a very expensive looking car pass by and parked. The eyes of the students are caught by this scene. A guy with a height and good body-built went out. A crowd was piling up gazing how dashing this guy's car was.

"Woah, that's what you call a ride" a guy from the crowd

"Isn't that the newly released *********." another guy made a comment

"Does that guy have a girlfriend? I so wanna ride that car." a girl beside Yoona stated

"THE HELL! What a crazy bunch of people! And what's up with this girl, she wants to hook up with a guy to ride a car. SO SHALLOW. I'm outta here" Yoona thought about the craziness of these people

 

She then continued on her way to her upcoming class. As she was in the classroom reading some books to kill time because the professor wasn't there yet. Then a guy sat next to the seat on her right. She didn't mind him at first and just continued her reading but then the guy excused himself and began to introduce.

 

"Hi! I'm kinda new here. Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Taec." the guy said and offered his hand.

 

Yoona stopped from reading, faced her side and she seems to recognize this guy.

 

"This is the guy from before." she thought

 

A girl from the class suddenly interrupted and introduced herself to Taecyeon and another one showed up. Soon a lot from the class greeted him.

 

"Hey miss, what was you're name? I didn't get it" Taec asked Yoona again after the great greeting from everyone

 

Yoona was whispering to herself. "What kind of minds do these people have. A musclehead with a good-looking car getting worshipped. God save these people."

 

Taecyeon wasn't deaf to hear what she said andtold her something about it. "Miss, I guess you should look at yourself first before saying badmouth people."

 

"WHAT THE! How dare you lecture me? and I'm just stating the obvious fact" Yoona trying to defend herself

 

The professor went in so Yoona had no other way but to just stay calm and sit. The guy just looked at Yoona and stated something which made Yoona really pissed off.

 

"Where are you raised from? Weirdo woman" Taec stated.

 

As Taecyeon said those words, it's like he started a war against Yoona. Never did she want to be addressed that way as a WIERDO. Yoona wants to hit this guy with her bare hands but she can't do that there inside the university so she just clenched her fists.

 

"God save me from this apeman harassing me ." Yoona whispered out.

 

Taecyeon has somehow manage to hear what Yoona had said and he knows that she's referring to him and gave him a really bad impression on her.

 

"Looks like we have a new face in here." the Professor told the class.

 

Taecyeon stood up from his seat and smiled at the class but he stopped when his vision went to Yoona who was glaring at him.

 

"I'm Ok Taecyeon. It's a pleasure to meet you all." Taecyeon introduced and took his seat.

"Well, not to me." Yoona whispered.

"This girl is a weirdo." Taecyeon thought as she was looking at his side, Yoona.

 

The class soon ended and to Yoona those where the one of the most irritating hours and she'll surely get more of that. She quickly put her things in her bag and went out of the classroom. She was walking fast that she bumped on someone.

 

"I'm sorry." Yoona then looked who it is and it was Nichkhun.

"Don't be. I mean it's nothing. I didn't get hurt or something." Nichkhun then smiled at her.

"Oh. I'd better go now Khun. I have a class." Yoona gave him a smile too.

"Oh well. See you later then." Nichkhun told her.

"See you later, Khun." Yoona said before she went on her way.

 

The incident awhile ago with Nichkhun somehow made Yoona's day lighten up. She soon forgot about the whole irritating occurence at her class with Taecyeon. Yoona had attended many classes and it's now her free time, her next class is within the next one and a half hour so she decided to eat with her friends at the cafeteria,

 

"You wouldn't believe what I had just encountered on my first class. It's this apeman who's starting to get popular." Yoona told her friends.

"What's his name?" Seohyun asked Yoona.

"He's coming here!" Yuri said with excitement in her tone.

"Who?" Yoona asked.

"My boyfriend. Didn't I tell you about that yesterday?" Yuri replied

"What's the name of your boyfriend anyway?" Seohyun asked.

"Yah. We haven't asked you that question before 'til now." Yoona added.

"OMG. He's here." Yuri said.

 

A tall guy soon went to their table and people around the area were whispering.

"You see that guy. He owns that beauty of a car parked outside." somebody said

"Really? I want to have one of those. My dad won't let me." another somebody said

 

It was Ok Taecyeon who went to their table and gave Yuri a light peck on the lips.

"That's PDA. What would people think." Seohyun stated to Yuri.

"Shut up Seo! Just savor the jealousy! ahahahha....." Yuri teased Seohyun as always.

"Who in their right mind would think that way?" Seohyun defended herself from the teasing of Yuri

"Yeah Who in their right mind, right? Anyway,Yuri's boyfriend, is Taecyeon. Heavens. This isn't happening." she told herself as she couldn't believe that Yuri would choose a guy like him.

Yuri began to introduce her friends to Taecyeon."Taecyeon, this is Seo Joohyun but we call her Seohyun and this is.......... Yoona."

Taecyeon was surprised to see a classmate who acted rude to him. "So your name is Yoona?" Taecyeon asked Yoona.

"Why Taec? Have you ever met Yoona before?" Yuri asked Taecyeon.

"Oh. She's in one of my classes." Taecyeon explained.

"Taecyeon was lived in America before but now he's here" Yuri told them

"Wait, you're from America?" Seohyun asked

"Yeah. I lived since I was in junior high." Taecyeon answered

"Wow! I wanna go to the U.S.!" Seohyun said with amazement

"If he was living in America, how did you knew him Yuri?" Yoona asked

"Were you even listening each time  I talked about my boyfriend before. We met here in Korea. It was summer break when I was in high school. We met the time I went to Jeju." Yuri explained

 

All of them began to have a conversation Seohyun, Yuri, and Taecyeon except Yoona. Yoona just listened and smiled as a reply to each of their questions. Yoona was really surprised for Taecyeon to be Yuri's boyfriend. Suddenly a girl came to their table.

 

"Taeyeon?" Yuri spoke as she saw the girl coming to them.

"Why are you here unnie?" Seohyun asked Taeyeon.

"You're eyes look swollen." Yoona stated as she saw Taeyeon's face.

"Yeah. It looks like you've been crying for a day." Seohyun added to Yoona's statement.

"Oh by the way, where's Leeteuk?" Yuri looked everywhere in the cafeteria but haven't seen any sign of Leeteuk.

Taeyeon covered her face and started crying. Seohyun aided Taeyeon to sit beside her and then they began to ask.

"OMG. What happened? Is he dead?" Yuri asked.

"Don't joke like that. He's not dead." Taeyeon answered and then continued crying.

"I'm not joking, I was asking. I just asked because he's always with you. That's why you're always away and don't have any more time to hang out with us." Yuri stated.

"Yah. Where is he really? You're always with him. It's like you're glued." Yoona meant it as a joke.

Taeyeon cried louder and people tend to notice them.

"Unnie, I think you should lessen you're crying. We're getting quite the attention. You should tell us so we would know so we wouldn't ask stupid questions, okay?" Seohyun told Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked straight to Seohyun and nodded yes. Taeyeon told them what happened.

".............and I have just learned about it three days before." Taeyeon told them.

"I'm so gonna kill him. I mean RIGHT NOW! Where is he? He's gonna be a DEAD MEAT" Seohyun said.

Seohyun stood up from her seat but Taeyeon got hold of her.

"No. Just let him go. I don't wanna have anymore relation with him. Just leave him together with his girlfriend." Taeyeon reasoned out.

"But you are his girlfriend." Yuri told to Taeyeon.

"What are you going to do now about it? We can't just let him go like that." Seohyun asked Taeyeon

"Let them be." Taeyeon answered

 

Yoona can see how Taeyeon is. Even if Taeyeon is now trying to hold her tears back, Yoona can see in her eyes how she truly feels like she is about to burst her tears out. Yoona sure does feel sorry for her and feels mad on how her unnie got treated.

 

"How can he do this to you? That guy, he'll get what's coming to him. What goes around comes back around" Yoona expresses her anger.

 

"Maybe she's too clingy." Taceyeon whispered.

 

Yoona was able to hear what Taecyeon said even if everyone didn't notice what he said. Yoona immediately looked at Taeceyon and gave him a death glare. She wants to punch him hard in the face but she cannot do that in front of her friends and the people in the cafeteria, they might think that she's some warfreak or somebody who has a lot of nerves. Yoona doesn't want them to have an impression on her like that so she got hold of herself but her hands are now forming into fists under the table. 

 

Taecyeon noticed Yoona giving her a not so good look like telling him that he's doomed or somewhat like that but Taecyeon just gave Yoona an innocent look pretending that he doesn't know why she's giving him some death glare.

 

"I need to go to the ladies room." Yuri excused herself and went away from their table.

Seohyun and Yoona are now busy on comforting their unnie but then something got Yoona's attention. She saw Taecyeon checking out on some girl's . Now, Yoona is more pissed with this guy.

 

"What are you looking out there? Any prospects?" Yoona asked Taecyeon in front.

Taecyeon was like disturbed from his good view by the voice and then looked on his front and saw how Yoona was furiously looking at him.

"What are you looking at?" Taecyeon asked Yoona.

"What are you LOOKING at?" Yoona throw him back his question.

"NOTHING. Just observing my surroundings." Taecyeon answered.

"Does that include girl's asses?" Yoona asked

"WHAT?" Taecyeon asked and acting innocent.

"Acting innocent, eh?" Yoona said

"Are you on drugs?" Taec joked"

 

Meanwhile Seohyun was busy comforting her unnie because Taeyeon was already crying hard.

 

Yoona is now holding Taecyeon's collar and was like about to hit him hard on the face. Seohyun was busy with Taeyeon that She didn't notice the two then Yuri appeared.

 

"What's happening in here?" Yuri asked as she saw Yoona grabbing her boyfriend's collar.

 

Yoona released Taecyeon and tidy up herself.

 

"Oh. Nothing Yuri. I was just warning Taecyeon that if ever he follows Leeteuk's footsteps. He didn't just messed with you, he also messed with us because he won't ever be able to smile again. I'm gonna make his teeth bleed" Yoona said it sounding like she's joking but she is really meaning those words and they are really for Taec.

 

Taecyeon was somehow taken aback by her words, frightened that Yoona is really capable of doing those things on him.

 

"Don't worry Yoona. I'm sure he's LOYAL." Yuri smiled at Yoona and then gave her boyfriend a hug from his back.

"Like a dog?" Yoona joked.

 

Taecyeon has nothing else to say and just let out a small chuckle.

 

"I'm really gonna avoid this Yoona. What a creep. Why is Yuri friend with her?" Taecyeon thought as he was chuckling and looking at Yoona and his girlfriend.

 


 

Me: Made some changes with their lines and yeah I also changed the way Taecyeon entered the scene before it was a limo with a chauffer but now he's driving himself a fancy sports car. I changed it cause I think it would be more sensible.