Butterfly Effect. Part 1 of 2

(Love and Debt)

 


 

"Don't take me for a fool. I can think straight." Taecyeon insisted on her.

"Damn you!!! What do you take me for?!!!!" Yoona was yelling at him

 

He just stared at her and Yoona was filled with negativity as she stays in this current room with him.

 

"Yuri? What about her?" she kept asking and her body was tremoring

"You're worried about her?"

 

She bit her finger as she tried to break the stare with him.

 

"Haven't you heard that I already broke up with her?" he gave her a shock

 

Yoona's eyes grew big as she heard him say it. She tried to disregard in her mind what he just revealed but Taecyeon repeated again the words she feared. "I already broke up with her."

 

"WHAT?" she asked him again thinking she might have herd it wrong

"I want things to work out with us." he said confidently

 

BAM. It struck her so much. Emotions mixed inside of her, sympathy for her friend, fear of the unknown things that will happen from now on, and the anger she felt for him right now.

 

"Are you even thinking of the people around you?" This was the only question she could throw at him, thinking it might change things. She then fell on her knees.

 

She then saw his feet. He was already standing in front of her. He reached out his hand to help her stand but she rejected it by hitting his hand. He was upset with the sudden action of her and gave her a knocking turn. "Thinking about the people around? How about I say that to you too. That you should think about how the people around you feel, LIKE ME."

 


 

The night of despair Yoona felt yesterday was exhaustible. It drained down all her energy, her happy thoughts about the coming tomorrow.

 

She entered each of her class lifeless as she remembered the shock. She never slept that night and stayed inside the bathroom, locking herself away from Taecyeon. She only managed to get out when it was already five in the morning and she saw the guy she now despised sleeping on the floor in front of the door of the bathroom.

 

It's a day where she doesn't have any classes with Taecyeon. She only had two classes with him after all. With her last class for this day ended and she doesn't know where she'll go. She can't go back to that house with him. She also tried to call Yuri but it seems like she can't be contacted. It's the second day she hasn't seen Yuri. Now, she knows why she can't find Yuri yesterday, it was because of him.

 

Yoona then heard a familiar voice. "Hey Yoona." It was Nichkhun calling for him. She looked at him and tried to act naturally that she's fine like nothing big happened.

 

Nichkhun hugged her and replied her smile with a smile too. 

 

"I know a place where they serve fantastic flavors of ice cream. Wanna go?." Khun told her with excitement and Yoona just responded with a smile and nod.

 

As they were leaving the grounds of the university, a car suddenly stopped on their side, it was Taec's car. Taecyeon came out and Nichkhun stopped to greeted him. "Taec! Haven't seen you the whole day."

 

Taecyeon saw that Nichkhun was with Yoona and he felt the jealousy ran throught his veins but he managed to calm himself. "Yeah. I wasn't feeling good so I didn't attend any classes today."

 

"Really? Then I guess you should take better care of yourself. Uhm....... Well, Yoona and I will be going now. See you around" Nichkhun excused themselves as they were leaving to go to the place he wanted to take Yoona but Taec stopped them. "Wait!"

 

Yoona was feeling bad about this. What is Taecyeon planning? She just cannot stand it. What she knows is to do something to avoid her fear of what's to come.

 

"Khun, let's go. I really wanna go to that place now." Yoona was trying to act cheerful as she pulls him.

 

Taecyeon saw what Yoona was doing and it irritated him. "Khun, let's talk. I'll only take a little of your time" he pleaded.

 

"Can't this be done tomorrow? We really need to go." Yoona jotted in as she held her arm across Nichkhun's other arm

 

Nichkhun was kinda bothered if he should talk with Taecyeon but Yoona is persistent to leave right away.

 

Taecyeon knows that Yoona was doing this in purpose. He then blurted out something which definitely changed Yoona's cheerful face. "Damn it. Won't you stop that?"

 

"Yoona, maybe it won't be long. We can listen what Taec's going to say. We still have a lot of time." Nichkhun assured Yoona

 

"No. Let's go" she clutched her hand on Khun's shirt

"What?" Nichkhun trying to grasp the situation

 

Taecyeon then went and grabbed Yoona's other hand. "STOP IT." 

 

Nichkhun saw that Yoona was struggling to get away from Taec's grip.

 

"Taec, release her. You're hurting her" Nichkhun interfered

"BACK OFF." Taec told Khun while still on a grip of her hand

 

Nichkhun was somehow got pissed with Taec's sudden blurt. He pushed Taecyeon away, making Yoona released from the grasp.

 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Khun warned him which Taecyeon responded with a chuckle.

 

"You're the one who should get your hands off my wife." Taecyeon was ready to fight back

 

Nichkhun was confused why Taecyeon suddenly said somethimng like that, he then glanced at Yoona who was flustered. Why did Taecyeon said something like that? He knows that Taecyeon is serious.

 

"Surprised, aren't you?"

 

Nichkhun saw that the people who were near have noticed the commotion already. And so Khun decided to let Taec off for now and took Yoona's hand.

 

"What is he saying?" Nichkhun looked at Yoona with eyes asking her that what Taec was saying was not true.

 

Yoona paused at the moment. "I....I....I......" she stuttered

 

Taec smirked at her and it made Yoona felt worse.

 

"Yoona, let's go." Khun then grabbed tightly her hand and ran off.

 


 

Me: uhmmm... READERS thank for your continuous READING, kkkkkk........ THANKS with a BIG IMAGINARY HUG  to everyone. ;D