Butterfly Effect. Part 2 of 2

(Love and Debt)

 


 

They then stopped at an alley after a very long walk away from Taecyeon. Yoona standing behind Nichkhun's back was having a growth of anxiety inside her. How will she answer once he starts to ask questions?

 

Nichkhun turned around to face her and he felt that she was still in a lot of stress.

 

"How long?" those words were like a bullet on her chest.

 

"Did he already get what was happening? Does he think that I was messing up with him? Was he asking how long have I kept the secret about me and Taecyeon?" those were the questions that circled around her mind at the moment.

 

"How long have you been feeling like that?" he asked her again

 

Yoona just gave him a look. She both felt relieved and anxious. Relief for he wasn't asking how long was she hiding this from him and guilt for he was still caring if how long has she been feeling bad.

 

"You were feeling anxious the whole day, right? I know you were acting calm when I fetched you." he told her as he was clenching his fists. He was trying to forget what happened earlier with Taecyeon.

 

"I'M SORRY" those were the only words she said as she bowed her head down.

 

Her apology was something Nichkhun didn't even wanna hear.

 

"What are you apologizing for?" he clenched his teeth

"I'm sorry." she was still bowing her head, giving an apology

"You haven't done anything wrong,right?" another bullet that hitted her in the chest

 

"Taecyeon was being a jerk, right?" Nichkhun was in denial.

 

Yoona raised her head and looked at Nichkhun's face. She saw a face of a person who was wanting an answer hard for her to say.

 

"Can we find another place to talk?" with this coming from Yoona's mouth, he knows that she is about to tell him things that kept him in the dark.

 


 

Nichkhun brought her to the place he currently lives. It's an apartment fairly looking. It's the first time he brought her here.

 

"Get in." he gently invited her as he opened the door.

 

As they went in, Khun offered Yoona a seat and asked her if she wanted anything. "Do you want some coffee, tea, or juice?"

 

"Just water." she answered

 

She was handed a glass of ice cold water and Nichkhun seated faced to her. As she gulped down, she hoped it would be bottomless so she could never even have the chance to speak but it's just a whim. He was looking at her waiting for her to tell him that nothing was wrong with them and it was just Taecyeon who was acting strange.

 

"Please don't hate me." she begged with her small voice and only silence was what she could get.

 

"He's...... he's........he's........" she kept on stummering and he was still with his silence.

 

"I' don't know how to say this" she had her eyes closed

 

Yoona with her eyes still shut was waiting for a reaction, something like cursing her or anything would be. Let the chips fall where they may (she had on her mind). But still she heard the defeaning silence in the room. As she opened her eyes, she saw Khun covering his eyes with his hand. She knows that she was definitely making him upset.

 

She kept staring at him him as was partly open. Even she was surprised that things would get to this. This is something she never wanted to happen, to hurt Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun then stood from his seat and turned around.

 

"He hates me. Nichkhun already hates me." she said on her mind

 

"You're married?" he asked still not looking at her

"Y..Yes." she answered with her head lowered from the shame she was feeling.

"He's your husband?" Nichkhun asking Yoona something so obvious

"Yes. I...I........but" she answered like her heart was gonna burst from the pain of guilt

 

Nichkhun then went to face her, clenching his teeth. She saw the anger from his eyes.

 

"Then what are you still doing here with me?" words that stabbed her to death came out from his mouth 

 

She knew it. She knew that this would be coming. She knew everything was ruined. She felt PAIN.

 

The awkward air circulated the room. What else could Yoona do? She then decided it was best to leave. 

 

"I'm really sorry Khun. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she bowed very low and tears were already falling off her cheeks. She then took a quick pace to leave.

 

As Yoona left, the dream he wanted with her also left. Nichkhun was left alone in the cold. He went straight to his bed. He lied in there motionless staring at the ceiling like it was never ending.