Brewing Storms. Part 2 of 4

(Love and Debt)

 

 


 

Taecyeon's POV

 

I was waiting for her the whole day and still no sign of her. I tried to call her but looks like her phone is turned off. What happened to her? It's so late and she's still not around. Aishh... You're making me worry Yoona.

 

Then I heard the door being opened so I immediately went to see and how am I it was her. To the extremeness that I'm feeling, I unconciously wrapped my arms around her. "Where have you been? I was worried about you?"

 

***************************end of POV******************************

 

Yoona was surprised as Taecyeon rushed and immediately pulled her for a hug. This is the second time she felt his warm body again. She was feeling uncomfortable because this is the first hug she got from him and what made it more awkward for her was when he said that he was worried about her. She needed to  change the atmosphere because she's not used to this especially from him.

 

"I'm fine. Can you please release me already? I need to change clothes." Yoona told him

 

Taecyeon immediately released her. He scanned her from head to toe and everything seems to be fine and he gave her a big smile.

 

Yoona went inside their bedroom to the shower. After she had took a shower and wore her pajamas. She went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. There in the kitchen Taecyeon was standing and seems to be waiting for her.

 

Yoona's POV

 

I was kinda getting uncomfortable as he was watching me drink my glass of water then the silence was broken as he began to speak.

 

"Have you had dinner already? I'll cook for you. What do you want?" he asked me and he was looking worried if I had already eaten.

"No need for that."

"Don't worry. Just tell me what to cook."

"I already had dinner...........with Khun."

"You were with Khun?" he seems to be really surprised and the same time disappointed.

"Yes. I was with him the whole day." I answered and now I was getting uncomfortable

 

We were both looking each other. I can't take this anymore so I left him and I went to the bedroom and lie on my self-made bed. Soon Taecyeon entered the room and lied on his bed.

 

I was getting kinda worried about him. What's up with him?

 

"Taec, is anything wrong?" I asked while lying on my bed but I didn't get any answer from him.

"Did you have dinner already?" I asked him. 

 

I knew it. He's still not going to answer. Maybe he's asleep already. SO I decided to sleep but as I was to close my eyes I heard him say something.

 

"Actually I haven't. I was waiting for you." he said

 

Guilt suddenly came to me. He was waiting for me. He was worrying about me and was waiting for me.

 

So I got up and told him to get up too. "Taec, get up!"

 

"You don't have to worry. I'm not hungry anyway." he said

"Just get up. I'll cook for you." i said as I was pulling him up from his bed

 

I dragged him to the kitchen and took some bags of ramyun.

 

"I thought you're gonna cook." he suddenly interrupted me

"Yeah. I'm cooking them."

"You call that cooking. You're just gonna boil water and put those in."

"It's still cooking." 

"I'll cook for myself rather than eat those instant noodles."

"Okay. I'll cook some dishes."

 

So I took some ingredients in the fridge. Actually, I'm not that good in cooking. That's why I always order some foods to be delivered  or my dad cooks for us before. I hope I have improved.

 

Taec was there watching me cook. While I was slicing the vegetables., his expression changed. Oh my! Is this the proper way to cut these. I guess that doesn't even matter.

***************************end of POV******************************

 

As Yoona was done cooking, she served it immediately for Taecyeon.

 

"Food is served. You need to eat that all up. I worked hard on that." Yoona exclaimed

 

Taecyeon took a sip first of the soup and the taste was really distasteful

 

"Does it taste good.?" Yoona immediately asked him.

 

Taec stared at her for awhile and chuckled.

 

"What's up with that? It tastes bad, isn't it?" Yoona said and was disappointed.

 

Taecyeon just continued eating. Yoona tried to grab the bowl from Taec but her hands were tapped by his hands.

 

"Give me that!" Yoona said

"I'm not finished yet." Taec told her

"What are you saying? It tastes bad."

"You told me to finish this all up, right?"

"But it tastes bad."

"It's still edible. I better not waste any food. Besides you worked hard to cook this for me." Taecyeon said, then gave her a smile.

 


 

The next day, they're now back to their classes. Everything seemed to be normal and as expected nobody knew about them, about Taecyeon and Yoona being husband and wife.

 

It's now lunchtime. Yoona went with her friends on the table and as expected Taecyeon is with Yuri. As Yoona was eating, she was feeling uncomfortable because she has already sensed that Taecyeon is staring at her since they started eating. Then Nichkhun showed up. He sat beside Yoona and gave her a light kiss on the cheek without her knowing. 

 

Yoona was surprised of what just Khun did. She looked at him and the surprised expression was still on her face. As she looked at him he was still smiling but then Khun realized that maybe it's too early. It's too soon.

 

"I'm sorry Yoona." he immediately apologized to Yoona.

 

Everyone on the table saw what happened Nichkhun just kissed Yoona. Taecyeon, Yuri, and Seohyun were staring at them.

 

"Yoona, brush off what just happened if you're not ready." Yuri immediately spoke as everything went silent.

"I'm okay Khun. You don't have to apologize." Yoona told Khun.

"Thank you Yoong." Nichkhun said as he held both of her hands, leaned his face closer and smiled which made Yoona turned her face away and blushed.

 

As Yoona turnedher face to the side her eyes met with Taecyeon's eyes. The expression on his face can be easily read like he can't believe on what just happened.

 

"Looks like everythings okay now." Yuri said.

 

No, nothing is okay for Taec. What happened just now made him annoyed the whole day. He cannot concentrate on listening to what each professor or instructor is teaching. The incident during their lunchtime was something not easy for him to forget.

 


 

After the hours spent by Taecyeon at the university. The time has come for him to go home. He opened the door and immediately went to take a shower to somehow cool his head.

 

As he finished taking a shower, he sensed that Yoona is already there. He quickly put on his clean clothes and went on to see her.

 

"Oh, you're here already." Yoona said

"As usual." Taecyeon replied

"So what's our dinner for tonight?" she asked

"I still haven't thought about that? How about you cook for us?"

"Oh no. No, I won't. You should've learned from last time that I'm not good in cooking."

"How about I teach you then." Taecyeon suggested

"Is that for real?" Yoona asked in disbelief

 

Taecyeon then left and said "Get ready!"

 


 

As they were cooking, Yoona then began to talk about how he has changed. "You know what. I noticed that you're different lately. You seem to be really nice to me."

"Is there anything wrong about it?"

"Well, it's kinda good to know that you're being friendly and nice but I kinda feel uncomfortable with it. Especially you're the one doing it to me. You're becoming uh.... I don't know how to describe it uhhh....You're becoming ughh... nevermind."

"What is it?"

"Nothing. You're just so nice. That's all."

 

Taecyeon just smiled at her and they continued with what they're doing.

 


 

The next day.....

 

It has been a week since they last saw Mr. Ok so Yoona suggested Taecyeon to visit him. So Taecyeon called his driver to fetch them.

 

Once they reached the mansion, Yoona quickly went off leaving Taec behind in the car. Yoona then saw a lady inside and seems to be waiting for someone. She seems to be around thirthy's age. The lady then saw her and Yoona was somehow intimidated of her . 

 

As this lady was giving her a look, Taecyeon then entered and saw the lady. He was really surprised to see her here.

 

Yoona saw the expression Taec's face and back went Yoona's gaze to the lady in front of her. The lady then went close to Taecyeon and was about to give him a hug but Taecyeon moved back to avoid her and then Taecyeon went to reach for Yoona's hand. 

 

The grip on Yoona's hand was getting tighter as Taec was staring at the lady with anger in his eyes. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Taecyeon said coldly to the lady in front of them