Set Sailed.

(Love and Debt)

 

 


 

"Hello."

"Taec, it's me Jessica. I wanna meet you, maybe tomorrow."

"Jessica, you're not my girlfriend anymore. So deal with it, okay?"

"How could you do this to me oppa? I loved you. Who is she? I want to see her."

"If that's what you want well, I'll be happy to introduce her to you. Tomorrow, right?"

"I'm eager to meet her."

"Call me again by tomorrow on where will we meet."

 


 

Yoona's POV

I'm in class and attentively listening to what my proffessor discusses then a piece of crampled paper hit me on the head. I looked to the direction where the paper came from and saw Taecyeon with an unusual look on his face and was like trying to say something to me.

 

"Hey, I need to talk to you." he whispered while looking at the proffessor to see if he had noticed him.

 

"Can't it wait after class? I'm trying to learn here."

 

 Soon the class ended, I followed him as he went outside the room.

 

"We need to go!" he said as we were continuously walking along the hall then outside the building.

 

"Hey! Wait! Where are we going?"

 

We were walking faster than normal.Then he stopped and turned around his back to face me.

 

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked me.

 

"What?"

 

"Uh....The thing about Jessica, I told you about her already and haven't I called you last night on what's going to happen today." he answered and was kinda irritated.

 

"Oh yah! I forgot about that."

 

We then went to the carpark and got inside his car. He went to the driver's seat and I seated at the back. He started the engine and off we went. We then stopped in front of some clothing store, more like a store where makeover happens. "What are we doing here? I thought we're going to see Jessica."

 

He didn't mind me and he just went outside the car and waited for me.

 

Taecyeon's POV

"Don't tell me you're planning to meet Jessica with those clothes of yours, I'm sure she'll be disappointed that I exchanged her for some loser. I'll be disgraced if you show up like that." 

 

She then gave me a death glare.

 

"I don't mean literally that you're a loser or what. It's just that, if you'll show up like that, you'll be no match for her."

 

I tried to reason out with her. We then went in and I asked them to put the best clothes on Yoona. I just sat on some chair as I waited for her to be clothed.

 

Yoona's POV

"Are you and you're boyfriend going on a date today?" one of the ladies picking clothes for me asked.

 

"Ahhahahah.... He's not my boyfriend."

 

.They were looking at me and they're somehow surprised of what I told, "Oh sorry ma'am. You're not in a relationship yet?" one of them asked me again. "

 

No. He's just asking me to do a favor for him."

 

I tried to convince them that I'm not in a love relationship with Taec and never will be.

 

Taecyeon's POV

I was like waiting for minutes, not that long, maybe just for about 30 minutes then one of the ladies who took Yoona went to me and said, "It's not that hard to pick clothes for her, almost all the dresses and other clothes look outstanding in her so we just picked this for her. And she doesn't need heavy makeups, light makeup would do."

 

Yoona then went and I saw her in a white dress. She looks so beautiful. Wait, what am I thinking.

 

I'm getting quite uncomfortable looking at her so I hit my head with my hands as I try to erase the thoughts I had awhile ago. She saw me hitting myself so I stopped and went back to myself, and so I payed the bills and off we go to see Jessica in the place she wanted.

 

Jessica's POV

So here am I waiting for Taecyeon and his soon to be wife he's calling. What's so special in her anyway that he exchanged me for this girl. Oh my..... I'm early for about more like 20 minutes before our actual meeting. I just want to prepare myself for this. She better be qualified for Taec but I think he won't choose to accept this marriage if that girl is just nothing.

 

Taecyeon's POV

We were still in the car and on our way to the place where we will meet Jessica. Yoona decided to take the seat on the back. I still can't take my eyes off Yoona. Every minute or even seconds, I can't help but to take a quick glance on her by the mirror. I didn't notice before that Yoona is this beautiful. Why haven't I noticed her before?

 

"Taec, is there any problem?" she asked me. 

 

I quickly left the glance in her and focused my eyes on the road.  "Uhhhh.... No, it's nothing."

 

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" she asked another question to me again

 

I'm feeling quite uncomfortable with her and also to myself. Why am I feeling like this? I can't control myself in stealing quick glances to her.

 

"This will work. You look perfect. You're really beautiful." 

 

God!!! What did I just say? I just spoke like I'm fascinated so much to her. Now, what would she think of me. Wait a minute is it just getting hot in here or what.  

 

Yoona's POV

"This will work. You look perfect. You're really beautiful."  he said to me

 

I was kinda surprised that he can say those kind of words to me. For a girl like me, it's really pleasant to hear from a guy but it's kinda weird that it's coming from him. But I didn't mind what he said instead I focused myself on what I should do as I meet this Jessica.

 

"I will do my best to act as you're fiancee in front of her."

 

Taecyeon's POV

Maybe she didn't hear clearly what I said on the last parts. Well that's much better. She better act good in front of Jessica or else she'll suspect that we're just acting to fool her. This is kinda silly, Yoona pretending to be my fiancee but she's already my fiancee. We're gonna be married soon, right?

 

"Well you better act good or she might caught us."

 

After minutes of driving, we already arrived on the place, it was a hotel. I parked the car and went outside. And we're now inside the building, I was somehow kinda feeling nervous for a moment as we were walking but something made me surprised which made my tense feeling worse.. She grabbed my hand, Yoona took hold of my hand. I stared at my hand holding her hands and then my eyes went up to her. Then she told me, "Are you nervous? Don't be. I'm here to help you, remember."

 

"No . I'm not. " I denied and pulled her. 

 

As we walk to the restaurant part of the hotel where we are supposed to meet Jessica, I'm still feeling really uncomfortable with the holding of hands thing. Not that it's my first time, of course it's not, I've hold hands with many girls before and that's because that's what they used to tell me, to hold their hands but I don't mind about it even if I don't get it. I don't get girls why they like to hold hands, am I supposed to feel anything while we do it but now holding hands with Yoona is I don't know and it's kinda unexplainable, right now it just feels awkward that I'm holding hands with a girl who acted rude to me on my first day.

 

Jessica's POV

Oh! Is that Taec oppa? I waved at him as I was sure that it really is him, and they went nearer to my table. As they came closer, I somehow get to see how this girl which oppa exchange me with. Well, I admit it she's really pretty. Wait a second, are they holding each other's hands. Well, why should I be surprised, he is his fiancee and she's her fiance.

 

I smiled at this beautiful lady with oppa. "Are you both just going to stand there? Take a seat."

 

Oppa assisted his fiancee first to take her seat. I'm kinda curious, this lady with Taec oppa seems to be an interesting one.

 

Yoona's POV

 

Wow! Now I'm kinda nervous in here. This Jessica sure is beautiful, I almost don't stand a chance against her. Taecyeon and I sat beside each other and facing her. My God!!! Is this acting still gonna work? I'm feeling that my legs are shaking. Taecyeon then squeezed my hand and looked at me for a second. Is he giving me some sort of signal to not show any flaws. That's right, I must not fail this sort of mission. This mission matters with Yuri. That's right Yoona, you can do this.

 

My eyes then went straight to Jessica and she gave me a warm smile.

 

Jessica's POV

"Let's get something to eat first, shall we?"

 

A waiter went to our table and we ordered our desired foods. As we we're waiting for our food, there was silence in our table so I decided to speak first to break the silence.

 

"So oppa, aren't you going to introduce her?"

 

"Ah, Yoona, here's Jessica. Jessica, this is my dearest fiancee, Yoona." Oppa said to introduce me to her and to introduce her to me.

 

Yoona and I shook hands, I just smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Yoona."

 

Yoona's POV

"Pleasure to meet you Jessica."

 

Yoona, get hold of yourself. You can do this, act like you're really close to Taecyeon or just think about the novels you have read and shows you watched about love. What girls mostly do with their boyfriends or loved ones. Act like you're deeply in love with this stupid guy.

 

So I tugged my arm to Taecyeon's arm and smiled at Jessica. "Jessica, I heard you were oppa's girlfriend before."

Taecyeon then looked at me and like he was saying with his eyes, that why did I say those. Well, I did not mind him and just keep on the plan I had in mind.

 

"Oh yes, I was but that was before. Looks like Taecyeon oppa tells you a lot about himself. Let's not talk about me and Taecyeon oppa, we're already done. What we should be talking about is your relationship with oppa. Why don't you tell me about yourself?" she replied to me.

 

Her questions are kinda unanswerable for me. I don't know that much about Taecyeon but the good thing is that looks like I made an impression with her that Taecyeon and I are really close that Taecyeon tells me many things about him and his past. Please forgive me for lying. 

 

Taecyeon's POV

What is she doing? Why did she ask Jessica like that? And now Jessica is asking things about me and her. What are you going to do now Yoona?

 

***************************end of POV******************************

 

They had a lot of talk and Yoona did things that really surprised Taecyeon. He didn't thought that Yoona could act well that he was also like believing that Yoona and him share that kind of relationship.

 

 As they finished eating and also their really long conversation, they decided to leave already. Yoona did her best so that she can make Jessica think that they really are a couple. Even if she is feeling uncomfortable with this image that she's showing, acting sweet on Taecyeon, Yoona just decided to just stay on being like a proffesional actress just this time.

 

They bid their goodbye to Jessica and off they went inside their car. As Yoona was about to open the door on the back seat, Taec hold her hand and stopped her from opening it.

 

"Sit in the front." Taec said 

"What? Why should I sit in front? I want to sit at the back." Yoona replied

"JUST SIT IN THE FRONT WILL YAH!!!" he raised his voice a bit on Yoona.

"What's your problem?" Yoona said

 

Yoona was somehow surprised on how Taecyeon suddenly raised his voice on her so she was forced to sit on the front seat. 

 

Taecyeon was already on the driver's seat and was waiting for Yoona to sit beside him. As Yoona opened the front door and seated beside him a grin was on his face in a matter of seconds.

 

Taecyeon's POV

 

She is now seating beside me. Why am I sweating right now? Is there something wrong with the airconditioning of this car. She was facing in front of the car while I was staring at her, then my gaze went to her lips. I was like taken to flashback in seconds wherein she kissed me in surprise. She kissed me on the lips in front of Jessica. Those lips feels so different. God, I really want to feel those lips again, those sweet soft lips!!!!!!

 

Then I went out of my trance as I saw a hand waving right in front of my face.

 

"Taec, are you still there?" she asked me while waving her hand on my face.

 

I then pulled her hand right out of my face. Perfect! Just perfect!!! She just ruined the moment.

 

"Aren't you going to start the car now? We're like more than five minutes in here." she told me

 

So I started the engine and started driving. As I was driving, my mind flew back again to the moment she kissed me. Even if it was like just for a few seconds, I already knew how her lips feels like. Can I ask her again to like kiss me for another time and maybe we can make it longer?

 

Then I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

 

"What?!!!!" I said and I was really pissed off this time as I look at her.

 

"What's wrong with you? You've been like daydreaming. You're driving, right? Do you want the both of us to die because of your carelessness." she sounded pissed too so I went back and just focused on my driving.

 


 

So we are now right in front of my dad's mansion, we went inside. Yoona quickly went up to her room while I was looking for dad. I asked one of the maids to call my dad so I just sat on the couch and waited for him for minutes 'til he came.

 

"Dad."

"What brings you here?" 

"I just dropped off Yoona."

"Really? Good." Dad seems to be satisfied with what I just said

"It's about the marriage."

"What about the marriage? Are we still gonna argue about this?" 

"Can't we just sign marriage papers and it's done? Why bother with a wedding?"

"Won't it hurt a woman's pride if it's like that? A wedding is a nothing compared to just signing papers."

"Aren't you being traditional old man?"

"What?"

"Can make this marriage thing more private? We're not yet ready to tell everyone that we're husband and wife thing"

"Does Yoona know this? If you're both fine with it, then it's fine."

"Yes, we already both agreed to this."

"Then can we make it earlier?" Dad asked me in surprise

"What? I don't really know. Isn't it kinda early? Looks like I'll have to ask Yoona first."

"That's good. Asking what your future wife to decide."

"I'll go up to Yoona's room now."

"Why don't you just ask her to come down so the three of us can talk about this."

"I need some time with her. I need to talk to her in private dad."

"Does this mean that you're already having feelings for her?"

"What? No dad no. Ughh.... Nevermind. I'll just go up to ask her."

 

***************************end of POV******************************

 


 

Taecyeon went up to Yoona's room. He opened the door and didn't even dared to knock.

 

"Yoona! Let's.......ta.......tata......talk" Taecyeon was stuttering as he saw Yoona only in her underwear 

"Aahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Yoona yelled as he saw Taec

"I'm sorry!" Taecyeon covered his eyes

"GET OUT!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!" Yoona was really mad at that moment

 

Taec then went out of her room and closed the door. He waited for a few minutes and knocked. "Finished already?"

 

Taecyeon didn't hear any response so he waited again for a few more minutes. "What in the!!! It's been fifteen minutes!!! Are you still changing?!!!"

 

Taecyeon was now really getting impatient of waiting so he now entered. There he saw Yoona sitting on the bed and reading a book. "What the!!!! I've been like waiting in there for hours! You could've told me that you're done already!!!"

 

Yoona then closed her book and look straightly to Taec. She was giving him a cold stare. 

 

"Don't fool me. You're just like ten minutes outside."

"Hey! Don't you!!!!"

"What?!!! Huh? Next time whenever you enter somebody's room, try to knock first. Don't you know that?"

"Well, I've got an advice too. Next time, try to lock the door especially when you're changing clothes."

"So what do you want now? I've already made a favor you asked for, I've already acted as you're loving fiancee. I want to puke now, as I remembered what I just did awhile ago."

"We need to talk about the marriage."

"What is it?"

"Dad already agreed about the privacy of the marriage but he was asking if we could make it earlier. What do you think?"

"I don't care when will it be. I just want this to be like a total secret to everyone especially to everyone in the university, my friends you know, and also Khun oppa and I are just starting."

"Are you still planning to continue you're relationship with Khun?"

"Of course. He's a nice guy and I like him. I like the gentle type."

 

Taecyeon's POV

I can be nice too and I'm gentle, right? Well, if that what she wants I don't care. I have a hot girlfriend, Yuri. 

 

"So we'll make the marriage as early as possible?"

"Fine with me." Yoona answered me and seems not to care

"Then it's settled. I'll go talk with that about this."

 

What is wrong with her? She seems not to care anyway. I'm going to be her husband soon and she's still gonna continue her relationship with Khun. Fine, if that's how she wants it. Wait a second, why do I care anyway? No intrusion in one's life, right?

***************************end of POV******************************

 


 

Almost three weeks have passed and they didn't thought that this will be the day wherein Yoona and Taecyeon will finally get married. As they have agreed, this will be very private that almost nobody knows except for Taec's dad, the people at the mansion of course and obviously Yoona and Taecyeon.

 

Taecyeon was looking at himself in the mirror and fixing his bowtie. He was kinda getting nervous as he was thinking of what may happen next after this. Will everything be the same or at least everything will be okay?

 

"What are you staring at the mirror for so long?" Mr. Ok said

 

Taecyeon then turned around to face his dad. "Dad....ughh....." Taecyeon was stuttering.

 

"Getting NERVOUS son. Well you should be! Treat Yoona nicely Taecyeon. She's a really nice girl. She's been a good student, a daughter and maybe she might be a good wife to you too. Prove to her that she will not regret being married to you. Be a good husband."

 

Taec just look at his dad and knew the sincerity of his dad. "I will dad. I WILL" Taecyeon replied to his dad

 


 

They soon arrived at the place and a pastor was helding the ceremony. After several minutes it was soon to end and now the moment Taec has been waiting for. "Ok Taecyeon, you may now kiss your bride."

 

Yoona was directly staring at Taecyeon and was really getting more and more uncomfortable with the situation so she whispered to him. "Taecyeon just kiss me already. Quick, let's get this done already"

 

Taecyeon then cupped her face with his hands. He leaned closer and his lips crashed on hers.

 

Yoona wasn't expecting it to be this long, her eyes are now wide open. He was actually kissing her for about a minute but for Yoona it was like hours. It was really uncomfortable for her to kiss a man she doesn't even like so she made the action to end it. She tapped him lightly on the shoulder and still he was kissing her. Therefore she had pushed him lightly and the kiss ended.

 

Taecyeon was kinda annoyed on what Yoona has done but delighted in the part were he actually kissed her.

 

"I think I'm really liking you Yoona. I want to witness more from you. Will I even fall in love with you?" Taecyeon said in his mind while staring at her.