My Birthday...

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

wonseung worked really hard to find money. he wanted to let wonu ate good food like other kids his age. he wanted to let wonu lived in a good house too. he knew that wonu must be wanted them so bad. "he grew up nicely. he's so handsome. i wonder who his parents are", he smiled alone while imagining wonu's face.

after working for about half a year, he finally obtained a value of money that could be used to buy a house. although the house was not big, but at least they owned a home. they wont sleep outside again. it was so cold to sleep at the roadside. he also managed to feed wonu with some delicious food likes spagetti and macaroni which were so popular among teenagers around his age. although wonu could not eat them everyday, but at least he tasted in even only once every two month. wonu should be super grateful for having a father-like guardian like wonseung.

"hey, wonu, come here. i want to ask you something", wonseung called wonu. without replying, wonu already came in front of him. he started to show some respect to the man. "what is it?", he asked without facial expression. "what are the strongest days of the week?", he asked. wonu stay queit. "come on. answer it". "what kind of question is that. i havent learn it at school before", wonu answered. "hey faster, answer my question. you didnt attend a school, yet you're saying you dont learn it". wonu shocked. how did he knew that he never go to a school before?

"ahh, i dont know the answer" wonu made his steps to the kitchen. maybe he wanted a sip of coffee because he was so thirsty before. "okay okay. the answers are saturday and sunday! the rest are weekdays. hahahahaha, how is it? is it funny?", he laughed alone. wonu looked at him with a super weird face. "what's the point of this riddle? i dont get it", wonu said.

"you're so blank! what day is today?", he asked wonu. "sunday", he answered, shortly. "so thats the point of me asking you that question!". wonu still didnt understand. "okay okay. let me explains straight to the point. so since today is sunday, what about we go to a waterpark?". "that sounds good", again, wonu didnt show any facial expression. where was his title of 'smiling flower' went? he's totally became a different person!

"hey son, please smile a little. you're ruining your handsome face with that expressionless face. you know what, you look like the ghost named No Face", he joked. "son? who's your son? you're not my father", he ignored the jokes and asking about the word 'son' he heard just now. "hahahaha why are you so slow. cant you differentiate between jokes and reality, boy?", he stuttered. "but, it seems real though", he thought.

wonseung bought two exclusive tickets for him and wonu. he did that because today was wonu's special day. it was his 18th birthday. "this kid, does he remember his own birthdate? he's such a granny", he smiled thinking about the kid. 
they enjoyed all the rides in the waterpark. wonu finally could feel wonseung's kindness. "poor him. he's so kind and so much father-like. if he's not working under DisPle, i think he will have such a great and happy family", wonu said to himself.

after they already bored with all the rides, wonseung took wonu to the nearby restaurant. he ordered a cake. "this may be cheap, but i hope you enjoy this cake. i really want to buy a cake for someone", wonseung told wonu to eat the cake with chocolate topping.

"wait, today is 17 July. its... my birthday", wonu finally remembered. "is this some kind of birthday celebration? how did he know today is my birthday? even me doesnt remember about this" he questioned himself. the man in front of him looked familiar somehow. where did he see him before other than the kidnapping tragedy?