The Offer

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

"urmm, by the way, are you the new student that the four crazy divas are talking about? are you the one who search for me a while ago?", mina asked out of curiosity. "no", he answered short. he could not really look straight into her eyes when talking because she was so damn pretty. "then who?", she asked again. "do you think i am god that i know who was searching for you?", he replied with a bit anger while opening his textbook. "you.. you are not friendly at all", mina sulked because wonwoo seemed like didnt want to talk to her. "and, you are the only boy that dont talk to me with a happy face. whats wrong with you? could it be.. you like guys?", mina asked before stood up from the seat to go back to her class.

wonwoo didnt asnwer her. "what the heck. did she just said that i am a homo?", he spoke slow. "you didnt change at all, make me wonder how your brother will look like", he said while image of mingyu came inside his mind. he crushed a bunch of paper that was on his table, felt angry as he remembered what mingyu had done with his life. "i cant let you live happily", wonwoo said with a high desire. "you better prepare, old friend", he grin.

"oh my god. you are not normal", the handsome guy's sudden words shocked him. it was the guy from before, who gave wonwoo a death glance. wonwoo just looked back at him. "oh sorry, sorry. dont hurt me, i am jun. wen junhui from china", jun offered a handshake. "who are you?", wonwoo didnt shake back and asked who he is instead. "emm i think i already told you just now. my name is wen junhui from china. you can call me jun", he introduced himself again.

"no i mean, who are you? why do you talk to me? do you know me?", wonwoo asked. "you look smart tho. can we talk with people we dont know? yes, we can. in order to add you to my friend list, hye", he offered handshake once again. this time, wonwoo accepted. once he pull his hand back, he started to do other thing. "excuse me, but you haven't introduce yourself yet", jun arranged his sentence carefully.

"jeon wonwoo", as always, he answered short. "ohhh, nice to know you. i hope we can get along well and be a close friend in the future", jun pat wonwoo's back. the word 'friend' made him scared. he didnt believe friend anymore. why would people have friends when all they do is betray you? its no use at all. he thought he doesnt need anything like friend in his life, especially 'friend' like kim mingyu.

today's learning process finally over and it's time to go home. "oh, i need to check the name list for hostel!", mina who was ready to go home suddenly remembered somthing. then, she went to the notification board beside the cafeteria. she saw a lot of students there. all of them were busy finding their own names. "excuse me, excuse me, sorry", mina went through the other people in that big crowd. she should be grateful that she had a tiny figure. 

"mina mina mina", she said her own name while finding her name in the list. "ohhh, there is no kim mina? how can?", she could not believe that her name was not there. so, she started to search again. and also this time, there is no such name as kim mina was written there. "ahhhh what should i do? where should i live?", she went out from the crowd with a super disappoint face. 

"is your name there?", suddenly wonwoo appeared. "no", mina who is sad answered short. "you can live with me if you want", he offered. "where do you live? another hostel? oh i dont know about that", she asked when realized that there was still a chance for her. "no, live with me at my house", wonwoo said without any face expression. "pardon me? where is your house?", she stuttered a bit because this was her first time getting an offer like that from a guy. "there", wonwoo pointed straight to the super duper big house that could be seen from the collage. "heol, i know you are lying. get out of my way!", mina was sure that wonwoo was lying. there's no way he could own that big house.

suddenly, jun appeared. "ohhhh!", mina screamed a little. she hid behind wonwoo's back as jun approached them. thankfully, wonwoo had a broad shoulder so she could hid herself perfectly. "is your name there, wonwoo?", jun asked. "i didnt ask for hostel", wonwoo answered while correcting the position of his glasses. "oh, do you live near here?", jun asked again. "yes", he answered. "waittt, is that a girl behind you?", jun finally noticed mina who was hiding. "huh?", wonwoo was totally blank because he though mina was already go away.

wonwoo turned his head to see mina. and mina was really there. "wonwoo, is she your girlfriend? pretty", jun asked. after heard what was come from jun's mouth, finally mina went to the front. "no!", she screamed. her heart fluttered because of jun's handsomeness. she liked jun since the first time she saw him. she believe in first sight love. "wonwoo, lets go from here, i'm hungry", mina grabbed wonwoo's hand and pulled him towards the gate. she couldn't stand anymore. she was so shy in front of his crush that her legs kept on trembling.