We're Gonna Be Okay

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

Wonu and mingyu both screamed to the highest note they could reach, hoping there would be people who heard the noises. but sadly, there's no person that time. maybe because it was already late, so no people wandered outside. maybe women were preparing dinner for her family, men were watching football match on television, children were ready to take a bath at a late night and so on.

the two unknown guys grabbed them by colar and dragged them into a suspicious black van. they tried very hard to free themselves but failed. although they learnt taekwondo, but their strengh could not beat the two men's big body. they were really big and scary. but one of them had no right hand. they started to think about their life. would they managed to flee or not?

meanwhile at home, mina suddenly missed his brother. why not, the dining table was not full this time. only five chairs filled and one more chair which was for wonu, was empty. mina had dinner with her mother, miss han, her father, mr kim and her new hoshi and dino, stuff dolls. she bought a new hoshi right after she lost her last one. while dino was a name given to a dinosour doll.

"where are you going to take us?", mingyu braved himself to ask such a deadful question. "shhh, quiet. we will really find a way to escape, dont worry too much, mingyu. everything's gonna be okay as long as you and me stick together", wonu said positively. inside, he scared too but he could not show that side because mingyu already scared. wonu held mingyu's warm hands. he could feel wonu's sincerity.

the man who drove the van heard mingyu's question. he replied "to a beautiful place. ever heard of grand waterpark playground before? we will go there. so now keep quiet and just stay in your place". the man smiled. fortunately, they didnt hear what wonu said. mingyu didnt answer back. without particular reason, wonu felt that the man's smile was not a fake one, a sincere smile.

after about 3 and a half hours in the crooked van, finally they reached what the man called as 'beautiful grand waterpark playground'. they were already in a deep sleep and even dreaming of something nice. they talked while the eyes shut. the second man with no right hand woke them up. they tied the boys' hands so they could not run away easily.

"follow us. faster", they were giving instruction. they were being so scary. their sincere smile vanished as soon as they reached the destination. mingyu and wonu followed them without questioning why. the boys had difficulties in walking because they were still scared to the point they wanted to pee.

after 50 steps, mingyu and wonu both gasped. they were not in a playground like what had been told. they were now in an unknown place. the place looked like an abandoned school. a scary scenery was right in fronf of their own two eyes. they became double scared. their minds kept thinking of something bad. slowly, wonu whisper "it's okay, we will escape together" to wonu. he smiled as if that smile would be his last smile on this earth.

"here are the kids you really want, mister", the first man said as he pushed the boys forward. a thin old man with his left hand holding a cane, turned his back from the wall. "what a good job you guys did. here are the payment. feel free to ask if the money are not enough" he said while giving an envelope to each black-shirted man.

"thank you mister", the only things came out from their mouth. they had no bravery to ask for more because the second man already lost his hand because he complaint about the small amount of payment two years ago. then, the two man made their steps and left mingyu and wonu behind with the old man.