A Boy

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

*if you haven't read the foreword yet, go read first. The story begin there*

Wonu or his real name, jeon wonwoo was a kid raised in an orphanage. he didnt have neither a dad nor a mom. he didnt know who his parents were but been told that his mother left him at the orphanage since baby with a letter inside.

he dont want to know who they were and why left him here. all he wanted was being together with mingyu and mina. 

wonu was a boy who liked to smile a lot. people at the village called him as 'smiling flower' because he always smile like a bloomed flower even he was facing a hard time without both of his parents. other than being cheerful, he was also good in flirting. everyone didnt know where he learnt about these things but he said he got them from a book.

yes, at this age, he could be called as bookworm. he had a lot of knowledge by reading books with information unlike the other kids at his age who preferred a story book better. he applied all he learnt in real life. he didnt attend the school yet he's the most genious one in the village. the orphanage's authorities cant afford enough money to school the kids.

for the taekwondo class, mingyu's parents pay the whole bill. mingyu really wanted a friend to join him in taekwondo and decided to asked wonu to join him after saw unbelievable side of wonu. their parents also wanted wonu to attend the learning process but wonu refused.

since wonu didnt have any money to buy toy, mingyu and mina always give new toys to him. he collected all of the presents because they were gifts from two most special person in his life. he really appreciated the two of them and cant be help but to be super grateful for having a really loving and caring friends. he didnt feel alone anymore.

he looked up to the calendar. it was 15 May 2005 which he had a week left to look for a good present to give to mina for her 8th birthday. he wanted to give mina something pretty but affordable. he thought about the necklace he always saw at the store next to taekwondo's class. 'it would be good if mina wore this' he said slowly.

he started to collect money by doing some dishwashing at the stall near the orphanage. in a week, he obtained a value of money that could afford the necklace. he felt so happy just by thinking how cute mina would be with that necklace on her. he went to the store and bought two necklaces. he wanted that to be a couple necklace that ca be put picture in it.

then, he went to a photo shop to make  really cute pictures to put into the necklace. one, his picture with the black cap on, and the other one was mina with her pink polkadots ribbon. he decided to give mina the one with his picture on and vice versa.

he put the necklace in a really cool box- the one used when a man proposed to a girl. he giggled everytime ge thought about mina's reaction. he wanted 22 May 2005 to be an unforgettable date for mina.