She's Back

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

2017

it was already four years since wonu lived with wonseung. day by day, they became closer and was able to understand each other's feeling. wonu treated wonseung like his real father but still called him by name. half of wonseung's hair already white but his strengh was still the same as the previous year.

"wonu, can you go to the market? we have no chicken today", wonseung asked. "okay, but we still have fish right? why dont we just eat them for today?", wonu was in his sloth mood. "no, go buy the chicken because chicken heals our heart", wonseung put on a joke. wonu laughed. "wow you know how to laugh!", he noticed. wonu's laugh was really something, a soft yet poor laugh. realizing that he was laughing, quickly he put on an expressionless face like he usually do.

"okay i will go", he followed the order. then, he rode a bicycle given by wonseung to the market. after 15 minutes of cycling, he finally reached the destination. he went to the usual place to buy chicken. after buying, he made his steps toward a stall that sold drinks. but, he could feel his body bumped onto a thing, soft thing. the chicken which he bought before fell onto the ground. he knew someone must accidentally bumped onto him bacause that someone was in a rush.

"oh sorr- sorry, but i was late for my class" a girl in a casual outfit, bringing paper with her, apologized. today was the first day for collegues. wonu didnt respond. he still with that chic style he had. his expression made the girl thought that he was in a bad mood and was angry. she was very scared and felt wronged. "i'm.. truly sorry. here, money. y-you can use t-this to buy the chicken", once again she apologized, while giving out some money. he still didnt respond.

but, something caught his attention. the girl's pink ribbon with polkadots pattern on her head. he felt that the ribbon was fery familiar before. then his eyes focused to the girl's namecard. "kim mina", he read it. the name was also familiar. "hm, pardon me?", the girl asked after her name was being called by the unknown man in front of her. wonu finally remembered about the girl. she was the special girl from his childhood. wonu didnt answered and took the money and ignored the girl. he made another steps to his bicycle.

"what's wrong with the guy? ergh so annoying. it's not like he was deaf or something, but arrogantly didnt answer all of my quetions back", mina mumbled by herself. "he also wearing all black. what is he? is he a ghost? he's not even smiling. eww", mina said again. she almost forgot that she was already late to attend her first class in collage.

"mina", wonu kept on repeating mina's name in his journey home. he smiled remembering how pretty mina was after 12 years they were seperated. if anyone ever saw him smiling like that, they would probably thought wonu already gone insane. it was super hard to see him smiling these days.

once he got home, he saw a small sticky note attached on the front door. the note said, "hello, this is the police officer. the owner of this house was arrested for helping our investigation. please come to your nearby police station". "wonseung!" wonu shouted. there was no answer. he searched in his room, there was no one. "damn, what are they going to do with wonseung", he was mad. with a fast pace, he run to the police station.

"can i see a man named wonseung?", he asked the police. "what's your relationship with him? we only allowed his family members to meet him", the policeman answered. "damn it! i'm his son, jeon wonwoo!" he lied. "okay, we give you 15 minutes to see him", the policeman gave permission.

"hey wonseung, you fool! why are they arresting you? what fault did you do?", wonu came running. wonseung just smiled. "hey answer me!", he shouted. "i will face a death sentence tomorrow", wonseung replied.

*sorry for bad writing skill, vocab and grammatic errors