Damn Friend

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

"done waiting?" DisPle asked wonu. "no.. he.. w- will... definitely c-come to save me", he gathered his strengh to speak. he believed mingyu. he believed mingyu would come bringing other people to save him.  "dont you feel tired of waiting? waiting for a fake hope? i dont think that mingeww will come here again just to bring you back", the old man smirked. "no, i believe him. j-just let me go!" his voice slowed down. "wow what a good and unbelievable friendship you guys have. i'm jealous. hm let you go? so what's the point of catching you if i have to let you go? be a little smart, okay" he replied wonu. "mingyu, where are you?", he asked deeply in his heart.

blood started dropping from his forehead onto the floor. he was like that after been hit by a hammer numerous times at the back. it must be so hurt for a boy to endure. "tell me anytime if you're ready to serve me, kiddo" DisPle reminded him. "mingyu will come. he will definitely come!", he screamed so loud until he finally faint.

wonu woke up. it was already three days since they were kidnapped. "good sleep?", the old man that came out from nowhere asked. wonu didnt reply. he didnt have strengh. "so this is the time for you to sign this contract. once you put your signature here, automatically you will be my man. as a slave, you just have to follow all of my order. simple right?", he gave a paper and a pen to wonu.

"and one more. let me explain a little things about this contract in case you dumb kid doesnt understand it. this contract lasts for 30 years after you signed it. you only can escape from me when you're already works for 30 years under me. you're 10 right? so... that's mean, you only can escape when you are 40 years old", he explained. "so long", wonu interrupted. "it's actually not that long. hm there is a secret. but let me tell you. actually, there's another way to escape. when a person already ended his contract, he will be allow to choose one more people to go out with him. i dont think there will be people who will choose you haha. goodluck boy", he smiled.

"but, do i need to sign it?" wonu innocently asked. "of course, dear. if you dont want me to bring your friend back and kill him in front of your eyes right here, you better put your signature here", he scared wonu. wonu took a deep breath, closed his eyes and took the pen. "okay, i'm signing", he said. then the old man smiled, "wow, you made a good decision". he left wonu alone after taking that piece of paper.

"damn you mingyu. i hate you. i dont need you by my side anymore. who needs a friend? i can survive alone by myself!", wonu screamed as a way to express his feelings towards mingyu. DisPle who heard his scream smiled happily. "that's it. that's what i want".

while at mingyu's house, he was playing with mina. "oh, my lovely son. you already come home!" said miss han after seeing his son. "i already come home yesterday. this will happened if parents think their works are more important than their own children", mingyu replied. miss han put on a weird face. "nothing. pretend like you dont hear me", mingyu said again.

"hm, but where's wonu. usually at time like this, he will come here" his mother suprisingly started to asked about wonu. mina started to cry each time she heard about wonu. "wonu is d-" before mina finished her sentence, mingyu already pulled her into her room. "mina, didnt we already promise you wont tell other people about wonu's death? this is a secret between the two of us! starting from now on, stop talking about wonu! he's no longer in this world, mina!" mingyu threw his anger towards mina.

mina cried even louder. then, mingyu went to his mom to tell the story. "actually, his family from seoul came to take him. yesterday was his last day here", mingyu lied, again. "oh, he should tell me before going. i want to give him this special dishes", his mother speechless.

"yeah, i think he should tell us earlier", mingyu put on a sad face. fortunately, mina didnt hear him because she was still crying in her bedroom. she opened her black pink diary and started to write "22 May 2005. My friend died". she decided to forget wonu for the rest of her life. If she kept thinking about him, she would be really sad. "Okay, i will forget him".

**my eleven years old sister complains about wonwoo spelling lol. I'm too lazy to type wonwoo so i just go with wonu. It's okay right?