High School Yay

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

wonu felt like he was the foolest person that ever exist in the world. he was a fool for not recognizing his own father. he thought he was a bad son, he was not even showed any respect to his father before. but, life must go on no matter what happened. wonu left the police station.

he decided to change his life style. he would definitely attend a collage and study. suddenly, he was thinking about mina. "oh, i need to go to the same collage as her", he thought. he remembered the name of mina's collage when he accidentally saw it at her namecard that day. "Lerfect Perfecti International Collage", he remembered. "woah, she went to a national collage. but why do i keep thinking that the collage name is a little weird? whats the meaning tho", he wondered. 

"since it was an international collage, there must be a lot of abroad students. ah, damn it. abroad students are always handsome. what if someone likes mina?", he insecured. even though they was separated for 12 years, but wonu still had the same feeling towards mina, he still liked her. 

rushingly, he went to a bookstore to buy stationaries like what had been told by his father in the letter. before that, he went to the bank first to take out the money from his father's account. "omg, where did he got this amount of money?", he shocked after seeing the money in his father's account.

actually, wonseung already gained a lot of money, but he didnt use any of them because he wanted to save the money so that wonu could use them when he already died. he wanted his son to have a complete life. "thank you father", he said.

 after went to the bookstore, he went to the mall to buy some outfit. all of the tshirts that he had was in black. they were so colourless. so he decided to buy some good clothes to wear in the class, or maybe could be use when dating with mina. he giggled alone. 

after that, he went to the double-storey house's owner to pay the whole bill like his father asked. he was in a huge shock after hearing the price. it was unbelievably expensive. "woah, my father is really something. he loves me this much", he said. 

after paid, automatically he owned the house. that house was the biggest house in that housing area. then, he packed all of his belongings from the old house and brought them to the new one. "this one is a must. i have to bring them", he said while holding his necklace.

then, he went to the Lerfect Perfecti Collage to sign up. it was the second day for the collagues. "you are late. how are we going to let you attend this collage?", the administrator was mad. wonu put some money on his table. "take this and please allow me to study here. i speak english well", calmly, he said. 

"w-what? b-but where on earth did you find this money? they are so much", he could not believe what was in front of his eyes. "take it, i want to study here", he replied. "ouh okay, seems like you really want to study here. but i cannot accept the money", the administrator said that while taking the money and put them into his suitcase. "then, tomorrow will be my first day?", wonu asked. "yes but please behave", he answered. "thank you", wonu thanked him.

 

*wooo i didnt update for a very long time. Pfft, sorry. I was busy with school