Betrayal

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

finally the day for international martial arts tournament came. this event held in gangnam. mingyu who would represent his country alongside wonu came alone. he also told the same story as he told to his mom about wonu to his coach. he kept wonu's location as secret. he did this because he believed the old man's threat. he scared if he would do like he said. 

mingyu took part in various categories for taekwondo. after three days of the tournament, mingyu was awarded with a big gold trophy as a symbol of his success. he was first place in every categories he participated. he smiled proudly because his dream finally came true. he was in the television and also in newspaper.

his parents were also proud of having mingyu as their son. mina also proud. but she still thought about wonu. "if wonu still alive, maybe you wont get the award", mina said to her brother. to be honest, wonu's skill was much better than mingyu's. but wonu could not go to the tournament.

"stop talking about him mina. we promised twice!", mingyu whispered in angry tone. "okay, i'm sorry", she apologised. mina went to her bedroom to sleep. she liked to sleep after wonu's death. maybe because she felt empty and lonely without wonu because he was the only one who could make her smiled widely.

mina was already in a deep sleep while her whole body was covered by diamond patterned blanket. mingyu sneaked into her sister's bedroom while tip-toeing. then, he reached her mini wardrobe and found the necklace given by wonu that day. he took the necklace and put it into his bedroom. he put it in his spongebob wallet. "hopefully she will forget wonu after this", he said.

mina woke up and did her usual routine. took a shower and having dinner. she didnt notice about the necklace. she started to forget wonu. she promised herself that she would find a better boy to make her smile in the future. "wonu is a traitor. he left us first", mina said, quietly.

at the same time, wonu was doing heavy works as asked by DisPle. his energy started to lost. "today is the last day of the tournament", wonu remembered. DisPle who heard him, showed a video of wonu's winning and getting awards. "damn mingyu, damn", he felt betrayed. how could mingyu succeed alone without him. 

even though his taekwondo fee was fully sponsored by mingyu's parents, but he still could not accept the reality. he was thankful for having such a good friend like mingyu, but how could he went to the tournament alone without him? 

"you see that? is this what you call friend? is he really your friend?" the old man started asking. he gladly played with wonu's emotion. "stop talking about him in front of me. i dont even know him", wonu refused to see more of the video. his heart broke.

"hahahahaha, i have succeed in making these two become enemy. this is just the beginning. goodluck in your future, lucky boy", the man talked to himself. for certain reason, he felt very happy and proud.

** next chapter, they will grow up. stay tuned! spoiler alert hahahahahahaha.