Couple Necklace

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

Times flied very fast. it was already a week since wonu bought the necklace. after finished with taekwondo class, wonu asked mingyu to go to the playground not too far from the school. but, the playground was a bit mysterious since no one had come there. maybe because it was no fun unlike the others which were 100 times better and bigger.

wonu already had a plan in his head. what's left was just to arrange things and set time. he wanted to make this day a memorable day for mina. he wanted this suprise will really suprised mina. he put rose quartz and serenity coloured balloons on the swings' pole. that was definitely mina's favourite colours.

after finished with all of the decorations, mingyu went home to take mina. mina who had no idea about what's going on, follow her brother with a fast pace. "where are we going, brother? is it far?", little mina asked the question for the seventeenth times. "shh, follow me", mingyu shushed his sister.

"tadahhhh, you like it?", wonu shouted. mina who just excited just by seeing the decorations also screamed out of joy. "Happy birthday, kim mina!", wonu and mingyu again, shouted together while giving mina the box with the necklace. "open it, there's a necklace", wonu asked. "it's okay. i'm gonna open it at home. ohh, you have one too", said mina after saw wonu also wore a necklace he mentioned.

"you wait here, me and wonu wants to go to the stall. buy food," mingyu said to mina. "okay, please be fast" , mina said. "so what if we are late? hahaha maybe we will come back tomorrow. tell mother and father i'm staying at the stall, okay? hahaaa joking" mingyu put a joke to his sister but she seem to believe it. "okay, then i will go home first", mina whispered to herself.

wonu and mingyu excitedly running toward the food stall. they were holding each others' hands. but, out of nowhere, two black-shirted men came running toward them and put a handkerchief around the boys' mouth. they tried to scream but fail. they could feel that their death is coming. teardrops came off from their eyes.

after two hours waiting but they still didnt come back, mina decided to just went home. maybe they were going somewhere, she thought. without thinking about other things, she easily reached home without knowing what was happen toward her brother and her crush.

it was a normal thing for a kid like mina didnt feel suspicious about anything because they feel their world was the safest place ever. she didnt even wanted to think about problems she might face in the future. she just wanted to enjoy her childhood, that was why peter pan didnt want to grow up.

"where is your brother? why come home alone?", miss han asked her cute little daughter. "he said he and wonu are going to the stall to buy food but i think they are staying there this night. mingyu said dont mind them. tomorrow, in the evening they will come back", mina started her story telling. her mother just nodded.

mina went to her rose quartz and serenity coloured bedroom and opened the red box, with the necklace inside. "woahhhh, its so beautiful, i like them. its really the same as yours, wonu!" mina shouted happily after saw the really pretty necklace. she put it on her neck. it was so good on her, like a little princess.