Jeon Wonwoo?

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

"urgh so annoying. but who is that guy? i haven't see him before", she thought while her foot started to make a move to her class since the recess was already over. suddenly, her eyes started moving, searching for something or someone maybe. "oh, i forgot. professor is absent today. oohoooo! i will make my next move then", she talked alone with some plans in her head. mina checked her own reflection on the small mirror she brought everytime, everyday and everywhere. "hm everything seem okay", she smiled and walked towards a class name SN1.

she peeked through the window, searching for someone. "psst, seunghye! where is he?", she asked a girl a with ponytail and black outfit. "hey, it's only your third day here, already enjoy being a stalker? come here", the girl replied. mina came into the study hall and sat next to seunghye. "mina, do you want to hear my story? yesterday my brother went to eat bbq with s and you know what? jeong-". "oh, there he is!", mina said out of excitedment even before seunghye could finish her sentence.

"hey mina, you should respect your senior. listen to their story first then you can fangirling over that chinese guy", seunghye was a little sulky. "hehehe sorry sisterrr. dont put that duck face please hahaha you look so ugly", mina pinched seunghye's cheek. seunghye ignored her. "hurmmmmm, so what's next? jeonghan what?", she started to show some curiosity.

"nothing. seungcheol only said that jeonghan paid for everything", seunghye still sulking. "woahh so thats mean he is from a wealthy family, right? its not like he only has in about two or three nembers to treat them all. you have to get him no matter what, seunghye", suddenly mina felt excited. "hmm yes but i noticed something wrong with jun", seunghye cut off her story about jeonghan and started opening a new topic.

"what? what? what's with him? tell me tell me tell me, seunghyeeee", mina cringed. "please dont move too much or else i wont tell you", seunghye warned. "ooooh so scary! i bet your twin brother's also like you huhu", mina said while her eyes searched for seungcheol. as usual, he was talking with s in circle. "kim mina!", seunghye shouted. "hurm okay okay. i'm sorry, miss universe choi seunghye".

"it's nothing. i just feel that jun is getting weider day by day. he always in a bad mood recently, unlike the previous years. do you know what happened to him?", seunghye asked. "what do you mean by do i know? i know i'm an ultimate stalker but it's not my work to do research about his life hahaha", mina joked. "but, he is so handsome aaaaah like an angel with no wings!", mina screamed. "oh so like a person?", jihoon from the front seat asked. "hmm? y-yes hehe", mina was embarrassed.

"watch your mouth mina. dont scream everywhere hmmmmm this is not your class", seunghye warned mina while pulled her straight long hair. "auchhh that's hurt sister. please has mercy on me", mina cried then smiled. "hm you crazy girl", seunghye felt annoyed with mina's action and started to do her own works. then, wonu came into the class and sat at his seat.

"seunghye! who's that?", she pointed at wonu. seunghye ignored her and continued to study about the science nature. "seunghyeeee, who's that guy?", again, she asked while her finger pointed straight at wonu. wonu noticed. "jeon wonwoo", wonu answered her even though she was asking her friend. "jeon what?", she asked again, unclear about the guy's name. "jeon wonwoo", he said again.

"jeon... wonwoo?", she asked. "hehehe hye! what a good name. it's suit you. i'm mina. kim mina. i'm your junior. nice to know you!", mina put out her hands to shake hands. wonu ignored her and started doing something else. "what an arrogant man", mina mumbled. "pfft, lol", seunghye could not keep her laugh. mina gave a death glance. "emm by the way, thanks for saving me from those crazy girls", she thanked him. 

"i'm not doing that to save you. i was worry that the girl might hurt her hand if she slap you. you have such a rough skin like a crocodile", he answer, with no emotion on his face. "just tell me that you save me because i'm pretty, right?", mina started to show her true self.