I Believe You, Mingyu

Love Doesn't Leave You Alone

"what are you going to do with us?", mingyu asked the old man with the cigarette on his mouth. "what i'm going to do? the previous men didnt tell you?", he replied. "no, can you please free us? we have an important event to attend!" cried mingyu. "of course not. then what's the point of cathing you guys if i have to set you free? be a little smart okay" he answered while putting on a smirk on his wrinkled face.

"but wh-" wonu interrupted. "no but. just stay here. ever heard of some ghost stories in this school?" the man started to scare them. "but why us? there's a lot people outside there which are older than us! what do you want, really!" wonu ignored the man and continued with his sentence. the old man or also known as DisPle smiled scarily. 

"of course there's a reason why i chose you two, dear sweet kids. you need to be my men once you sign the contract. you have to follow all of my order if you dont want to lose any of your body parts. you see the man with no hand, right? that happened because he was so stubborn and kept complaining about the low payment i gave him. so i guess you love your body, hm? if there's no leg, how can you practice taekwondo huh? hahaha joking, boys. wait here. i'm going to check my workers", DisPle left them while their hands were still in a tight rope.

"mingyu, this is the time. this is all about timing", wonu whispered. "so what are we going to do?" he asked his bookworm friend. "do you see that piece of broken glasses there? now pick it using your long legs" "urghhh, i cannot. my legs cannot reach them" , mingyu is about to give up. "you cannn! faster, this is our only chance to escape before he come back. with the positive words from wonu, finally mingyu reached the broken glasses.

"here", he gave the glass to wonu. wonu tried to get rid of the rope by cutting it with the glass piece. he tried so hard and finally one of them are free. "mingyu, you run first. then, tell the police about me here. tell them about this place and all. also, please report that old man", wonu said this to mingyu since he already escaped. mingyu nodded and start to run away. "fast, mingyu!" wonu said.

but, "where are you going kid? i just leave for a few minutes and you already show me a sign of allowing me cut off that damn leg" unfortunately the old man returned and saw mingyu ran away. mingyu froze in his place. "hey you fool, keep running" wonu screamed. "yes, follow your friend's order. i will let you go but if you go telling other people about what's happening here, you are dead. if i know you are telling them, i will kill you, your parents, your sister and this friend" he said while pointing to wonu. mingyu had no idea about what he should do and decided to just run away.

while ran away, mingyu cried thinking about wonu. he didnt have any other friend other than him. he thought whether he should tell about what was happening or not. if he told people, his life, his family's life and wonu's life would be in danger. he love his family and his friend. he didnt want to lose them. so, he decided not to tell about the truth.

he was thinking about a story he should tell his parents. he came out with so many ideas. "i will just tell them this one" , he decide to tell them his made up story. "hopefully they will believe it without asking me so much question" he was hoping while running.

while at the abandoned school, wonu had a hard time. "you see that? your friend left you alone here. he's a traitor. i guaranteed he will not tell the police or his parents about what happen to you guys" DisPle whispered into wonu's ears. 

"he's not that kind of person! he's brave. he will definitely tell people and come here with people to save me and to get rid of you! he will definitely come back to get me!" , wonu aggresively screamed while a little teardrops came out from his small eyes. he believed mingyu. "okay if you think like that. i'm just going to see what will happen", once again, he smirked.