Chapter 4

My bestfriend

Since the moment Victoria and Kyuhyun got to know each other, they've spend every single day together. They would always meet in the afternoon to go their separate way late in the night. 

Two weeks have passed by just like this, and this monday marked the end of summer vacation.

It was Victoria's first day at this new high school, luckily enough she was in the same school as Kyuhyun.

It was only 7am when Kyuhyun was already waiting for Victoria outside. They agreed to go together in the morning, and Kyuhyun felt it was his duty to show her  around the school.  Like if she was under his protection.

Ten minutes later she showed up, it was obvious she was uncomfortable with the uniform. 

" Why are the uniform so short? " 

She said as she kept a hold of her skirt.

" I am ill-at-ease. " 

Kyuhyun eyed her. She has tied her hair in a ponytail, her fringe was perfectly right and she wore make-up as well as small earrings.

" Well, you must suffer to be beautiful."

And he winked at her. 

" I'm just going to school, I don't need to be pretty." 

She replied taking a glance at her watch. 

" I don't believe you." 

She raised eyebrows at him. 

" Why do you say so?"

" Otherwise, why would you wear make-up? I've never seen you like this before." 

She smirked.

" This might be because I want to be pretty for someone." 

She said as she started to walk faster.

" Wait. Who ?" 

" You don't need to know." 

She continued sticking out her tongue playfully. 

" Come on. You know I won't tell anyone." 

She stopped, he did as well and she got closer, looking in his eyes suspiciously.

" Ok." 

Then she whispered in his ear.  His face turned into shock.

" WHAT?!" 

He gasped.

" Why on earth is it Yunho?" 

She hushed him.

" Hurry up, we'll be late." 

" I still don't understand why Yunho."

He added

" He isn't that handsome." 

" You must be kidding me. He is freaking gorgeous. Not to mention so sweet and nice."

They arrived in front of the school, there were only a few students since it was still early. They checked the classes list.

" We're in the same class." 

Kyuhyun said casually. On the other hand, Victoria was jumping in joy. 

" Guess who's in the same class as me." 

She said grabbing his arm.

" Yunho! "

She screamed in joy. " Yes, yes, yes. It must be destiny "

" Calm down, everyone is looking at us."

" Who care. " She replied shrugging. 

" What about you?" She obviously didn't heard him earlier.

" How lucky, we're in the same class."

He said with a touch of sarcasm.  Just then, Kyuhyun's friends came greeting them, including Yunho.  It's been 2 years they knew each other. While on vacation, Kyuhyun introduced Victoria to them. They got along fairly well. There were 3, Yunho, Seunghyun also know as TOP and Donghae.

" Hi 'Toria"  

The three of them greeted her.

" Hi guys."

 " Have you cheked yet the list?" 

Donghae asked while searching his name. Victoria nodded.

" I'm in the same class as Yunho." She said cheerfully. 

" Really?" 

They high fived each other.

" Yes." 

Kyuhyun eyed them and whispered.

" I'm in the same class as you as well."

Before he could say anything else Victoia was already dragging Yunho with her, saying they shouldn't be late for their first day leaving the others boys dumbfounded.

 " Is it only me or she literally is head over heels for Yunho? " 

TOP asked, scratching his head. Donghae simply nodded while Kyuhyun quickly followed them without saying a word.

" And someone seems jealous."  Donghae added.

Soon the group of friends were in the classroom. It happened that all of them are classmates. When their homeromm teacher arrived, he decide to make random pairing in order to avoid chat during classes and make it easier for new students to make friends.  Kyuhyun was beside a girl in the very front row. Victoria was beside TOP in the last row, while Yunho was two rows in front of her.  And Donghae was somewhere in the middle.  TOP tapped Victoria shoulder, she was concentrated taking a look of Yunho.  She turned to him. 

" What ?" 

" Yunho."  He said putting his hands behind his head.

" he already have a girlfriend, you know. It's been two years."

She blankly stared at him and asked.

" What do you mean?" 

" You perfectly know what I mean. One must be blind to not notice how your eyes are shining when you're around him." 

She stared at Yunho, who noticed the both of them in the back and waved at them. She waved back.

" I know I'm obvious but I don't care. I don't need approval from anyone.  If we're mean to be then we'll be together no matter how long it take. If we're not then it wasn't  my destiny.  I'm not even sure if it's the love of my life or only a high school crush." 

He didn't expected this kind of response, quite deep and sincere.

" I don't know, all I know is love may be closer than you expect it to be."

" What ?"

TOP just smiled at her. All day long he wouldn't talk about love with her until the end of day. All the students of the school were heading outside.

"Hey"

 She turned to look at him.

" Yes ?"

TOP put his arm around Victoria shoulder and said.

" Look around us, maybe you will notice him."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally I updated the fanfic, sorry for the short chapter.